Chapter 3: Body Double

"Listen up 5's, 10 is speaking," said Cheryl to her River Vixens. It was Wednesday aka River Vixen Practice. Cheryl's favorite day of the week. Why? To torment her Vixens. Cheryl was sweet and kind to everyone around her before Jason's death. But after his death, became a stone, cold bitch.  "Betty? Where the hell is Veronica?!  She knows we have a 2-hour long practice today because of the upcoming pep rally against the Riverdale Bulldogs V.S. Baxter High Ravens. I don't know Cheryl," said Betty upset. "What's wrong girl next door? You sad?" Betty shook her head yes. " I. Don't. Care. If. Your. Sad. SHUT UP AND CHEER!"

 Poor Betty wiped away a tear that slid against her face. "Cheryl! Cut the goddamn act out!" yelled Veronica from the entrance to the gym. Veronica Lodge? Finally. Come on we need to practice. NOW! Cheryl, explain this letter that was in my locker after 8th period." Cheryl had a confused, gazed look on her face. 

When Veronica handed it to her, there it was, the letter. Her letter, the letter Cheryl 'sent' to her. And Betty, Jughead, Archie, and Toni. "It said that you loved me? Cheryl what the hell is going on?" asked Veronica angry as hell. Veronica may have been sweet but she was about to go full New Yorker on her. "Cheryl?" Betty was confused as hell as well. "Where you get this?" asked Cheryl as her voice cracked up. "It said it was to go to the Pembroke but I found it in my locker." "Is it hot in here to yall?" said Cheryl nervously laughing. She then fell backward and landed on the Riverdale High Gym floor.