Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying

"Jug, I cant! I can't" screamed Betty as she was pushing out her baby girl, Evelyn Elizabeth Jones. "I'm serious too, I can't! Um, Elizabeth, you only have on push left," said Dr. Mathers. "Elizabeth Cooper," whispered Jughead into Betty's ear as she was wheezing. "Evelyn is waiting for us, she needs everyone. She needs to meet her Grandma Alice and her Grandad FP, her aunt Polly and Veronica, her uncle Archie, Fangs and Sweet Pea, her cousins Jupnier and Dagwood and most importantly, her mommy and d-daddy. So Bett-" Betty had hit Jughead in the nose as she put her head up high and pushed Evelyn out. And there she was, lying on Betty's chest while Jughead touched her. "Oh my god, Jughead! Look at her!"

Look at her were words that kept repeating in Betty's mind. "Daddy, look at her!" said Evelyn as she was pointing her little finger at her mom that looked crazy in her frizzy ponytail. "Eve, leave your mom alone and let her sleep," said Jughead as he walked towards the kitchen in Betty and Jughead's house. Betty's wide green eyes then were wide and open as she felt the sense of her daughter not in her and her husband's room. She got up to look at the clock that said "9:30 am" and she knew what that meant. Time for there family of 4 to get up. Betty walked into the kitchen with her pink pajama set on her. "Good morning Betts and good morning Charles," Jughead said as he touched Betty's belly. "Oh, babe stop!" said Betty as she kissed Jughead. Betty acted as she hated it when Jughead touched her belly to say hi to there son, Charles since she was pregnant with him but secretly, she loved it when Jughead did it. "Why are yall dressed so fast? Remember Betts? Our parents are coming over to have breakfast and ask about Charles. Oh yeah! Be right back, guys. Knock, Knock. "Daddy! Its Grandma Alice and Grandpa FP! I know Evelyn, go open the door for them!" said Jughead as he went over to pick up Evelyn and open the door. "EVELYN!" said both Alice and FP. "Look what grandma & grandpa got you from Paris," said Alice. Evelyn opened it up to see a bracelet that said EEJ in cursive. "You like it?" asked FP curious. "Yes, I LOVE IT!" Evelyn and FP hugged each other in how much they loved each other. "Hey, mom and FP!" said Betty as she was walking out of Betty and Jugheads room. "Honey!" said Alice excitedly as she hugged Betty. "How are you, Jughead, Evelyn and the baby doing? Good, I'm 5-6 months so yeah I'm excited! Want some breakfast from your favorite cook? Sure do!"

"Good morning, babe," said Toni as she yawned. "Moring sweets, how are you? Tired. I sure am Toni of this IVF stuff, babe this our 4th time and nothing has worked. Well when we do, at least the baby will have the greatest family and life ever. See Toni Topaz, that's why I love you, and that's why I love you, Cheryl Blossom." The two leaned for a kiss, "but I don't love that breath! Oh, shut up Cheryl!" Cheryl laughed it off. "Your French Toast and eggs will be ready in 10 minutes babe, okay Cher." Toni went to go to the bathroom and brought her phone with her to find an alert on it saying, Nick St. Clair arrives at Riverdale Airport and another text saying that she and Cheryl were invented to a party at the Five Seasons hosted by Nick St. Clair and Veronica Lodge. Toni rolled her eyes but decided to go because of her and Cheryl not doing anything on Friday nights after working. "I think it time to take a risk for once," Toni said to herself.

"So, Archikins," said Veronica while walking onto there couch Archie was on. "You want to start getting dressed to go out? Go see Betty and Jughead and our goddaughter, Evelyn? Veronica, it's only 10 though? Excalty Archie, now get up to get ready! I don't want a lazy husband." Veronica pulled Archie from him walking into the room and pull him to a kiss. "Love you, Archie, Love you, Ronnie. Now come on, Ronnie! You said you want to go so bad, whatever.

"Archies quieter than usual..." thought Veronica in her mind. Veronica and Archie may have been married for only 2 yrs but they had known each other for 4 yrs to know that every time Archie was in the shower that he sings his ginger heart. "Archie?" said Veronica as she went into the bathroom. Veronica slowly walked and took off slowly her dress and pearls to then pull the shower curtain to see both of them naked. "I thought you might want some company?" said Veronica in her sweet voice. Archie looked at her up and down and shook his head yes. Veronica quickly got into the shower and the two kissed while Veronica's raven hair got wet.