Chapter 4

We got back to The Sanctuary and me and dad went back to our room. "Athena darling, do you like that one-eyed kid?" I looked at him. "A little. But he upset me a bit when he started talking about you because he was saying things like you're controlling me and other crap." Dad then said "what about that kiss?" I began to cry. "Please don't be angry with me daddy. You know I'd never choose to betray you. I don't wanna leave you daddy." Dad hugged me. "Hey, don't get upset baby. You know I'll never be angry with you. You're my little girl." He saw me holding my wrist. "Does it still hurt darling?" I was still crying and nodded. "Let me have a look." Dad held his hand out and gently held my arm, it was bruised and swollen really bad. "My poor darling. Let's get your arm sorted." I sat on the sofa and dad got a bandage and some cream to numb the pain. "This might sting baby." Dad put the cream on and it hurt really bad and I screamed in pain. Dad took my hand and said "I know it hurts baby, I'm sorry." I squeezed my dad's hand and he then put the bandage on. "There we go darling." "Thank you daddy." Dad put his arm around me and cuddled me for a good while and then he told me to go and get my pyjamas on.

After I got my pyjamas on, I left the bathroom and dad was in his pyjamas. "Come on baby, you're shattered." He was right, I was exhausted. I got into bed, he got in and wrapped us up. "Are you ok darling?" I smiled at him. "Yes daddy. Night dad. Love you." Dad kissed me on my head. "I love you too darling. Go to sleep." Dad put his arm around me and cuddled me as I dozed off.

I had no clue what time it was but I woke up to dad trying to calm me down - I must have been having a bad dream. "Athena darling, it's ok. Shh. Daddy's here baby. Daddy's here." Dad lifted my head up and placed it on his chest as he calmed me down. "Fuck. Sorry I woke you up daddy." Dad kissed me on my head. "It's ok darling. You don't have to apologise. As long as you're ok." I started to shiver really bad. "Are you cold darling?" I nodded. Dad lifted me off his chest and he got out of bed and got his jacket off the couch. "Put daddy's jacket on baby." "Are you sure?" Dad smiled, "Of course I'm sure sweetheart." I smiled as I sat up and dad put his jacket on me and he got back in bed. I laid back down and put my head on his chest and he wrapped us both up and he cuddled me to keep me warm. "Is that better darling?" "Yeah, thank you daddy." Dad kissed me on my head and continued to cuddle me as we both fell back asleep.

Well that's chapter 4 guys! Let me know your thoughts