Chapter 13

I didn't feel 100% better. Dad told me that him and a few others are going to Oceanside to talk to some of the residents over there. "I won't be long darling." Dad kissed me on the forehead before he left.

An hour or so later, the Sanctuary was broken into. Gun shots going off nearly everywhere. I looked out the window, it was Rick and his people. "Fucking great. I wish dad didn't go to the Oceanside." The door burst open and it was Carl. "Carl what the fu-" he kissed me before I could finish. I pulled myself away. "I'm done with your fucking mind games. Go back to Enid." Carl didn't know what to say. "I've had enough. Leave me alone." He sighed. "You're coming too." He said. "Like fuck I am." I laughed. Before I could do anything he grabbed me and Enid ran in tying me up and they gagged me.

The Saviours were fighting Rick and the others so they didn't really notice as I was shoved into a truck. Thankfully Arat saw me but didn't get to me in time. I want Dad...

Negan's POV:

I got out the truck with Simon and the place looked a shit hole. "What the fuckety fuck happened here?" Arat ran up to me panicked. "Rick .... they ... Athena." I had no clue what she was saying. "In English please Arat." Arat took a deep breath and then said. "Rick and his assholes came. We ended up going in for the kill. But whilst we were all fighting, I didn't realise until last minute. Negan, they took Athena." My blood was boiling. I ran straight to my room, Athena was gone. "Fuck! They took my baby girl!" I was raging, I couldn't maintain my anger. I stormed outside. "Saviours! We're heading to the Hilltop!"

Athena's POV:

I was tied up in a room in the basement of the Hilltop. I was in agony. Rick came in and tried to get information out of me about dad. "I'm not telling you a thing Prick!" He sighed and got Enid in. She beat me up - hitting me, kicking me, punching me in my face. I was screaming in pain. "My dad is so gonna fucking kill you." I laughed but in tears from pain. Rick got in my face. "Not if we kill him first." I smirked. "Good luck with that." He nodded at Enid and continued to beat me. I really want dad. Rick laughed, "Enid here is gonna keep you company. I have to go out, most the others are coming too."

Enid just sat there smirking at me. "Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." I sneered. She got in my face and cut it with her knife. I felt myself cry. Enid laughed. Then I heard noises from upstairs. Enid put the knife to my throat. I was already all bloody from her beating me. I heard footsteps coming down into the basement. It was now or never Athena. I swung my head back and head butted Enid and knocked her out cold. "HELP I'M IN HERE!!" I screamed. The door burst open and it was Arat. Her eyes averted to me then to Enid on the floor. "Woah." She said shocked. I smirked with my bloody and swollen face. "Nice to see you too. Untie me please will ya." She untied me and I tied up Enid and gagged her. "Let's get you outta here kid. Your dad's upstairs, sent me to get ya." She put her arm around me and helped me walk. We got upstairs and dad and a few others basically killed everyone that was there (Rick and the others were still out). Dad saw me and Arat and ran to us. "Thank fuck. I thought I lost you baby." "Daddy." I cried and I hugged him and wouldn't let go. "Hey, daddy's here baby. It's ok. Let's get back sweetheart." Dad told Arat to drive the truck so he could look after me. I was sobbing as dad cuddled me. He asked what happened. "Rick wanted me to tell him information about you dad. But I wouldn't tell him a thing. So he got Enid to beat me. I'd have taken a million beatings and I still wouldn't have told them." Dad kissed my head and he rested his head on mine. "My poor baby." He said. Arat then cut in. "Athena knocked the little bitch out cold though." I smiled. "She had a knife at my throat so I head butted her and knocked her out. Which was when Arat came in." Dad chuckled. "That's my girl."

We got back and sat on one of the sofas. Dad cleaned my wounds for me, it stung like fuck but it had to be done. I was badly bruised on my back, side and stomach. Dad got me an ice pack to put on my face. "Thanks daddy." I smiled but winced in pain. I started sobbing. "The whole time I just wanted you dad. I was shit scared. I just didn't show them weakness though." Dad started to cry as well. "I'm sorry baby. I should never have left you." I got up and sat next to him and held his hand. "Daddy, it wasn't your fault. You didn't know it would happen." Dad stroked my face. "I'm meant to look after you though baby. I should have just let the others go to Oceanside." "Stop blaming yourself Daddy" I sobbed and he pulled me into a huge bear hug. I sobbed into his chest as he hugged me.

During the night I was sobbing in my sleep, I was having a nightmare about the Hilltop. I was shouting of dad in my sleep. I woke up with a tear soaked face. Dad sat up and cuddled me. "Sshh baby daddy's here." I was shaking really bad. Dad cuddled me as we both went back to sleep.

That's chapter 13 guys!