Chapter 10 ~ Movienight

*EDITED*

I still can't get it through my head. 25 fucking thousand reads. You guys have no idea how much it means to me. So here's another edited part.

*

~ Chapter 10 ~

"Hey Justin, come in," I said, opening up the door so he could step inside. He sent me an appreciative smile, but didn't comment on my gold-fish-looking face. Instead, he stepped past me and said hi to Kendall and Andrew.

"When did you guys come?" Justin asked while taking off his shoes. He handed me a bag, but I restrained the urge to look down at it, but I couldn't hide the fact that I was curious about what was inside.

"We came about ten minutes ago. And when that smartass was running down the stairs, she fell and hit her face," Andrew said, making it sound real.

He was the best liar In the group, and at times it was probably a good thing.

"Ooh but I can't see any bruises, " he said, now standing straight and looking at my face, "But your face is kind of, you know, puffed?" He almost suggested it.

"You could say that," Kendall mumbled, a small ironic but fake laugh escaping her lips. We started moving inside, towards the living-

"It's not that bad," Justin reassured, but as we sat down in the couch, I could tell he was trying to make me feel better. It was sweet, but I knew how bad it was. I wasn't fishing for sympathy either. "I mean, it could be worse? Right, guys?"

Andrew and Kendall nodded right away, and as they've seen me beat up worse before, I started believing them.

I rolled my eyes, and let a small smile stretch into my face. And I will tell you one thing, it did, indeed, hurt. "Moving on," I exhaled slowly, looking over at Kendall with an alarmed look .

"What movie are we going to watch?" Kendall said right away, taking my hint about changing the subject.

She could clearly see that I was uncomfortable, and Justin kept staring at me, like he was trying to figure me out.

"I don't know, we'll find something on Netflix," I shrugged, looking towards the TV as I pulled out the remote and turned it on.

They nodded. "But we need candy, guys. Do you want to go run some errands first?" I asked, looking over at my two best friends, and my new found crush.

"You are not going out with that thing on your face! Me and Andrew can go and buy some things. We'll be back in 30 minutes," Kendall pushed me nudged me playfully in the arm, and hinted towards Justin.

She was going to leave me alone with him.

"Oh here! You can use my car," Justin suggested, giving his carkeys to Andrew.

"I don't drive," Andrew shyly mumbled, pushing the carkeys towards Justin again.

"But I do," Kendall cut in, grabbing the carkeys from Andrews hands.

Juatin laughed. "Whatever. The car is on the other side of the street. It is the Range Rover," he mentioned, as Kendall and Andrew got to their feet.

"You have a range rover?" Andrew reacted right away, his lips slightly parted in a surprised matter.

"Yeah," Justin shrugged cockily. "Now hurry up! And please, get me some sour patch kids," he grinned, like a little boy opening his first Christmas present.

Kendall and Andrew left with an impressed look on their faces, and before they left out the door, they gave me a bunch of thumbs up, and made kissing mouths.

They are going to me the end of me.

But now I was left with Justin. Alone.

"Where's your dad?" He asked.

"Uhm he is out of town today," I lied, shrugging my shoulders as I looked down on my unpainted and bitten nails.

"I saw him like 10 minutes after you left my car, He looked angry," he mentioned, as he studied my face for a reaction. I looked at him through my lashes.

"Yeah, we kind of fought about some stuff, it wasn't a big deal," I shrugged my shoulders once more, and I felt like I was only reassuring myself that it wasn't a big deal.

"Really," He mumbled curiously, as I looked towards the TV once more. "What about?" He asked again.

I puffed my cheeks, a very bad idea considering my puffed face. "He got fired today, I guess he just wanted to pick a fight with someone, I just happened to be there," I said honestly, not turning to look at him as I stared forward at the TV. It said 'Netflix' in capital, red letters, and I found myself studying them.

He nodded. "Are you sure you just fell down the stairs?"

~