Chapter 7 ~ His first day

*EDITED*

*

~ Chapter 7 ~

Andrew, Justin and I were in biology class. There were about 5 minutes left, and all I could do was stare at the clock. I was so not ready to go home.

"Okay students!" Mr. Gallon clapped his hands twice to get everyones attention. "As you all know, it's just one week left of school," he said, an eye roll following. He was one of those teachers who really enjoyed his job, and when the vacations were around the corner he was grumpier than my dad.

I heard whooping and clapping from everyone else, and I caught glimpses of the popular crowd giving each other looks. They had probably started planning all the parties they would have, and how much booze they would bring to the beach. I, on the other hand, would probably end up sitting at home with a bunch of junk food and Netflix, avoiding the hot weather. I focused on what Mr. Gallon was saying. I know, wierd name. I think he's quite aware of how many people mock him about it behind his back. Other than that, it was nothing but love for Mr. Gallon. His husband, and him worked here together. They were the cutest.

"And as nice and kind I am, I won't give you homework the last week. I don't think you get a lot of homework from the other teachers but, I know that in maths you have to do a little bit at home," he grinned towards Andrew, probably because he knew how much Andrew despised math. One time, he bought me sushi to do his maths homework. SUSHI.

"Why math?" I heard Andrew sigh.

I laughed at him, and kicked his seat slightly from behind. I sat behind him, something I always did in Biology, and Justin sat beside me, that seat was usually empty. Andrew ignored me, and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Because, it's math," Mr. Gallon reasoned.

The bell rang shortly after, and we were  finally done for the day. I was exhausted, and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. But of course, I had my dad at home to prevent me of those beverages.

I walked out of the classroom with my bag hanging on my shoulder. Justin and Andrew followed closely behind.

I met Kendall in the hallway. She had P.E and she was sweating all trough her tee.

"Wow girl, what the hell happend to you?" I giggled a little.

"Ugh you really don't know what Mrs. McClain put us trough today! It was torturous, I think she enjoyed it a little bit too much," She complained, going in for a hug when I stopped her.

"If you think I would hug you when you smell like the dead, you're wrong honey, go hug your boyfriend all you want," I said with a sarcastic tone to my voice.

She rolled her eyes, but of course she didn't take anything personally, we joked around like that. "You just sounded like Ashley," she laughed.

"Oh God forbid, I should just go ahead and kill myself before I start dressing like her too," yes, that was a mean one, but Ashley used to be pretty harsh towards us. Still was. There was no harm in discussing her awful style while she wasn't around. I wasn't ready to walk around in pink skirts and high heels anytime soon.

"Hey babe, what happend?" Andrew looked at her tee too. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"P.E," she said, as if it would explain what Mrs. McClain actually put them through. My guess was running. A lot of running.

"Have you guys seen Jai this week?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Why? Do you miss him?" Kendall sent me a pedophile-look.

I smacked her arm, and she winced.?"Shut up, you dramaqueen."

She laughed and smacked away my hand. "But seriously have you seen him?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you? He's on early vacation. Even though he's coming back next saturday," Andrew shrugged. My eyebrows furrowed and my lips turned down in a frown, I turned to Kendall.

"Did you know this?" I asked her, and her face quickly turned into a frown.

She nodded slowly, "I thought you knew, he told me he would tell you!"

"Obviously he didn't," I said, clearly irritated.

"Well he was kind of mad at you before he left," Andrew said, as if I had forgotten how Jai ignored me last week.

"Yeah beacuse of that little thing next to me," I mumbled, nodding in Kendall's direction.

"Hey, what did I do?" She said, her hands on each side of her shoulders in a defensive manner.

"You told him I liked him, when I clearly don't," I crossed my eyes.

"Uhm sorry for interrupting but who are we talking about again?" Justin asked, a confused look on his face was evident.

"Her boyfriend," Andrew hinted, as he pointed towards me.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I said, tired of their accusations about me liking him.

"Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night," Andrew replied.

I sighed and gave up. "Justin you wanna leave?" I asked.

He nodded. "Bye, see you tonight," I said, giving Kendall a small hug because of her sweat. I gave Andrew a short hug too. "Justin's joining okay?" I said.

Kendall and Andrew nodded without questions, and they were quickly kissing when Justin and I started walking away.

"Can I ask what's happening tonight?" He asked as we got into the car. I took my seatbelt on, he did the same.

Oh right, I forgot to actually invite him.

"We always do something on fridays, 'cause my dad works so I have the day off. Tonight we're going to be at my house and just watch movies and eat and do whatever we want. So I counted you in if that's okay?" I smiled while he drove away from school.

"Oh yeah sure, sounds fun! When can I come?" He answered.

"Just come whenever, we never really put time on these nights," I shrugged, looking out the window.

He nodded, glanced at me with a small smile, and focused back on the road.

"I'll come in an hour. I have to do something for my mom first," he agreed.

"Sure," I said. This was going to be a great night. Justin was joining us, and I couldn't remember the last time our group accepted somebody new so fast.

Maybe it helped that he was so hot.

~