Chapter 29 ~ Envelope

~ Chapter 29 ~

Two hours later I was lying in bed thinking about what to wear. I don't really have any dresses, I never used it.

Maybe I should ask Pattie?

I got to my feet again before walking my way to the kitchen. Pattie was sitting by the table drinking coffee and reading a book.

"Pattie?"

She looked up from the book, taking down her glasses.

"Yes my dear?" She smiled at me with her big white smile.

"Uhm I don't know if you know but-"

"Justin is taking you out on a date? Yeah I know. He told me to give you this" she smiled and grabbed a bag that was on one of the chairs that I didn't even see.

"Oh" I said taking it.

"And don't see inside before reading this note" she said giving me an envelope.

"Well uhm I don't know what to say. Thank you" I gave her a hug. She giggled.

"don't thank me, thank Justin. Now go, he's picking you up at 7" she blinked.

I laughed a little before heading back to my room again with the bag in my right hand and the envelope in the left. I shut the door behind me before laying down on my new, big, comfortable bed.

I opened the envelope. There was a note.

Dear Ariana.
This is a gift for you. I've been waiting to ask you out since day one and now it's finally happening.
Wear this to our date, I'm looking forward to it.
Hugs and kisses, Justin.

My smile wasn't fading. It was just growing bigger and bigger for each word.

I put the note to the side before taking the bag. I looked inside and there were clothes. I grabbed them to look closer.

My mouth fell open.

It was a white and pink dress with a pair of matching high heels. It was only 2 hours left to the date so I better take a shower.

I walked my way to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stripped off my clothes before jumping into the shower. I did what I had to do before walking out of it. I dried my body along with my hair before knitting a towel around my body and another one around my hair.

I got back to my room again before taking on my fresh underwear. I put on the dress and it fitted perfectly.

How did he know my size?

I put on some mascara along with some dipliner. I made it look like a cateye.

I fixed my hair before putting on some pink lipstick. I slid on the high heels that made me look 5 inches taller.

I looked over at my phone to check what the time was.

6.52 p.m. it said. Justin would be here any minute.

I sat down on the bed and checked all the social medias while waiting. It wasn't a lot to do right now so I just put on some music.

Try by Colbie Caillat came on and I started mumbling the  words with the melody of the song.

After about 5 minutes I heard the doorbell.

"Ariana!" Pattie shouted. "Justin's here!"

It was weird. I already felt welcome in this house. It was like I've always been living here.

I walked out of my room before heading ny way to the frontdoor.

Justin was standing in the opening with a red rose. His eye chought me and he looked satisfied.

I hope this date, also my first date, will go well.