Chapter 28 ~ Special

~ Chapter 28 ~

*5 DAYS LATER*

I was finally out of the hostpital, but I couldn't stay at our house because the NYPD was still investigating. So Pattie offered me to stay with them until I found my way again.

I told Ryan everything and he didn't take it well. He didn't even believe me in the beginning but after a day or two he believed me. He used it in the investigation and now all in the NYPD knew what happend.

It's embarrassing if you ask me.

Pattie and Justin knew about it too, that's why they offered me to stay at their house in the mean time. They pity me.

Jai was finally back and Kendall had explained everything to him. I met him just two days ago.

I talked to him to see if he was mad at me but he wasn't. Thank god.

School was over and it's summer. I don't have any bruises anymore. But of course, he left scars.

All the way around my stomach it was the big scar that my dad made before he disappeared.

"This is your room. Mine is across the hall if you need anything. Mom bought you a new phone and some clothes. The bathroom is there and your closet is in that room." Justin pointed at every single thing while he talked and explained everything.

"Wow what? A new phone and clothes? I don't need that, seriously. That's way too much" I said shocked.

They bought me all of that. It's a lot.

"No it's okay. We want you to have a good life now. You deserve that Ari" he smiled a warming smile at me. It made me shiver in happiness.

"I can't thank you enough for this." I gave him a tight hug. He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"As I said, you deserve it"

Not before now I noticed how beautiful his eyes was. His dirty blond hair was perfectly done with hairgel and his hazel eyes were shinning  even though it was raining outside.

He suddenly started leaning in, that's when I woke up from this trance.

He was going to kiss me. I can't have my first kiss in a hallway into my new room. No, that's not romantic.

"Oh sorry, I was just... sorry" Justin panicked.

"No, Justin relax. It's not that I don't want to kiss you...I just haven't had my first kiss yet and... uhm I want it to be special" I said looking away.

"Oh.." he said. I looked over at him. He had a little smile on his lips.

"Then you don't mind if we go out on a date do you?" He smiled and grabbed both my hands gently.

I smiled back. "I guess not"

"Perfect. Be ready at seven" he said quickly before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before running out.

Did that just happen? I HAVE A DATE. I hadn't been this happy in a long time and it feels pretty good to get that rush again.

I wonder what he'll do. Oh how excited I am, I feel like a little kid at Christmas. But you would too if that was you first date in your entire life.