Chapter 16 ~ Every life is a story

~ Chapter 16 ~

I sighed as I looked away.

I couldn't tell them that my father raped me, they would probably just judge. Yes they're my best friends and I know that, but they judge me. A lot.

"He just said plenty of hurtful things that I started believing." I lied without looking at them.

My arms were crossed over my chest and my lips were pressed in a straight line. I looked at his window, ignoring the stupid looks they gave both me and each other.

"Chill Ari, he has done worse" Kendall said, raising her shoulders.

I could see them in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah he has, so why do you make such a big deal out of it this time?" Andrew agreed.

Now I looked over at him, shocked about what he just said.

"So I have no right to make a big deal of it? Is that what you're saying?" I asked, my temper started raising.

"No that was not what I said Ari! I-"

"I'm good without knowing" I said before turning around and opening his door.

I ran downstairs and out before I headed towards the beach that was right around the corner.

I may have overreacted, but I have every right to make such a big deal of yesterday's scene. HE FUCKINGS RAPED ME FOR GOD SAKES.

But they don't know that. 'Cause they couldn't even tell that I was lying. They didn't even ask if I was okay. But what they also don't know, is that I'm actually not. I'm not okay. Not at all.

I sat down on the warm sand on the beach.

This beach is a private area, so no one could actually be here. But I know the ones that lives there, so it's fine.

I watched the waves, some big and some small.

I don't want this life anymore. It doesn't seem like anything comes my way. It just grows against me.

It's the first time in a longlong time that me, Kendall and Andrew fought. The last time was about 6 months ago. When Kendall thought that I had something for Andrew when she was deeply in love with him.

But of course, Andrew didn't know about what the fight was about but he took Kendalls side.

Shocking? Not really.

But that was before they knew about dad. The thing with dad have been going on the last two years, my mom died when I was 14 though. But my dad didn't realize that she was gone before two years after. So he started beating the crap out of me. But what he also didn't realize was that the whole thing was his fault. He was the one that killed my mom. He was drunk, so he couldn't remember. But when I showed him the home-video of that night he freaked out. He also destroyed it.

Anyway, they didn't know about it 6 months ago, but now they do and it's the first fight after telling them.

But they don't understand. They will never understand. 'Cause this isn't their story. Every life is a story. But this is my story, and you won't get it until you walk a mile in my shoes.