Chapter 23 ~ 5 days gone

~ Chapter 23 ~

My eyes were burning, but they weren't even open. My body was numb and I couldn't move. I couldn't see or feel anything at all.

Where am I?

"For now, she can hear us but she can't respond. She's not stabil quiet yet so I won't let you to her before that. I'm sorry" I heard a deep voice say.

I felt like the voice was right beside me, but still so far away.

Am I dead? Is this heaven? Is this where my mom went?

I felt like my stomach all of a sudden was wripped off. It made me feel sick and causing me to start puking. I heard a lot of sounds but I couldn't see it. I just closed my eyes and got it all out.

When I opened my eyes, I saw blood. I just stared at it. Heavy breathing, I brought my hand up to my mouth. I looked at my wet hand. It was red.

Blood.

"Hello Ms.Grande. I am Dr. Edward Fink. I'm going to take care of you while your're staying here with us" a man in the middle 30's smiled at me.

He handed me a paper before taking care of the bowl with my very own blood.

"Where am I?" My voice cracked while talking and I was very thirsty. My mouth was dry and my throat was soare.

He smiled a little smile at me before handing me a glass of water.

"You're at the hospital. Nobody but you knows why you are here. You were found in your house with bruises all over your body and a winebottle was smashed into your ribs. Do you remember any of this?" The doctor sat down on a seat beside my bed.

How did he know?

I swallowed the water, nervous.

"Uhm yeah I remember"

He smiled a sympathic smile at me.

"We got all the glasses out off your stomach, but I'm afraid you have to stay here for a while" he said.

"What happend to dad?" I said.

"We found alcohol in his system, he drank a lot?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I don't remember the last time I saw him sober"

"You're going to talk to some police-officer's later, we have to know how this happend" he said. "And before that, would you like to talk to your family?"

Family? What family?

I just nodded.

He stood up from his chair before walking out the door. Few seconds after, I see Kendall and Andrew break into the room with Justin and Pattie right behind them.

"Oh thank god you're okay! I've missed you so much! And I am so so so sorry for being such a bitch" kendall cried as she fell on her knees besides my bed.

"It's okay" I mumled.

"Finally we got to see you, god it feels like years!" Justin sighed as the others nodded in agreement.

"Why? How long have I been gone?" I asked. It felt like just one of those 2-hour naps I got before my dad got me on my feet.

"You've been gone for about 5 days! I thought the doctor told you?" He said. I shaked my head as an answer.

5 DAYS? I'VE BEEN SLEEPING OR GONE FOR 5 DAYS?

"But the good thing is that you're okay! Thank god for that!" Pattie cried.

"What about Ted?" I asked.

Kendall and Andrew looked at each other with fear.

What were they hiding now?