Chapter 31 ~ Date - Part 1

~ Part 1 ~

"Reservation for Bieber" Justin put his hand on my back.

The girl behind the reception-desk looked up at Justin once he started talking.

She was around our age. I would say she was 18 or something.

Her hair was short and brown, it was curly and it was prettier than mine when I studied it. She wore a black slimdress with a belt around her midway. Her heels were black and looked like they were like 5 inches or something.

In other words. She was beautiful.

She smiled at Justin with her bright, white teeth. "Follow me mr. Bieber"

Her saying his name made me kind of irritated. It made me feel like I didn't mean anything as long as she was around or something.

Even though we don't even know her.

Her heels clicked as she walked. She led us to the very corner of the restaurant.

"Table for two, here are your menu's. Charlotte, your waitress, will be here in a few minutes to take your orders. I hope you'll have a great date" she smiled at me in the end and gave me a blink.

Hm, maybe she's not THAT bad...

She walked away as Justin started speaking.

"You like this place?" He smiled.

"Yeah I really do" I wanted to say that it was hard to see him because it was so frickin dark but I didn't wanna ruin this.

"It's kinda dark though, don't you think?" He still had that creepy smile on his face.

"Yeah a little" I giggled.

"Therefore I put us in the corner"

I really am confused right now. "Seriously that doesn't even make sense"

"No it makes sense when I show you this. I put us in the corner so we could have this."

Suddenly two men came and wrapped away the curtains. My mouth literally dropped.

"Wow Justin..." I didn't even have words for the view.

Yeah it's only a beach I know that, but the sunset is just so beautiful.

"Now you might wonder, how could he afford all of this? Well i can tell you one thing and that is that I never really use my own money"

I started laughing as he pressed his lips together as he didn't do anything.

"Wow Justin you really didn't have to do all of this"

"But I wanted to" he smiled as he touched my hand.

I smiled back.

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asked.

He didn't even open up his menu.

"I'll take whatever you're taking" I said.

"Wellwell, you wanna know what I'm taking first ooor?"

"Suprise me" I blinked.

A few minutes passed as we talked, and finally the waitress came.

"Hello, my name is Charlotte. I'm going to be your waitress for the night. May I take your orders?" She smiled as she grabbed her block and pen and prepared to write.

"We'll take two Spaghetti Bolognese thank you" he smiled at her.

She looked like she was in the mid 40's so here I'm safe.

She wrote it down. "Perhaps something to drink?"

Justin gave me a look that said 'go first'.

"Yeah I'll have a sprite" I said.

"Make that two" Justin said.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks" she said before walking away.

THIS IS ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN THE FIRsT VERSION. Sorry for the bad updates, I suck I know.

Anyways. THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 2K READS!

I don't know when part 2 is coming but I guess we'll find out.