Chapter 12 ~ Easily Scared

~ Chapter 12 ~

THE NEXT MORNING

I opened up my eyes slowly. I dragged myself out of bed without even bothering to see how much the clock is.

I went into the bathroom and did what everyone does in the bathroom. Number one or number two.

I got out of the bath before making my way back to my room. It's saturday and I didn't have anything to do.

I found my phone and started texting Kendall to see what she was up to.

Ariana: Hey wanna do something today?

Kendall: sure, I'll come over in 5!

Kendall didn't live more than two houses away. But still she needed 5 minutes.

Kendall logic.

I canged my clothes to some black skinnyjeans with a grey and basic hoodie.

It was raining today, so me and Kendall would probably just stay inside.

I got my hair up in a messy bun before heading out of my room.

Dad wasn't home yet. He has probably paid a prostitute or something.

I got down stairs and into the kitchen. I wasn't really hungry, but breakfast is the most important meal. My mom used to say that.

The doorbell rang trough my ears and i was quick with opening the door.

I thought it was Kendall until I saw Justins face.

"Uhm hey" I smiled a little at him.

He had crossed his arms over his chest to keep the warmth. He smiled trough the rain.

"Hey can I come in?" I nodded, still shocked. I don't know why I was shocked. Maybe the fact that he came over at 9 am randomly.

He got inside, shaking off the rain from his coat.

"Sorry I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, what are you doing here so early?"

"I don't know actually. I wanted to see if you were up, and yes you were" he said and giggled.

I nodded. "Well Kendall is coming now, do you wanna stay?" I asked.

"Is Andrew coming?" He asked.

I laughed a little. "Andrew is not a morning person" Justin laughed with.

"Yeah sure I could stay. What are you going to do?" He took his coat off. He was wearing a white V-shirt with some babyblue jeans.

You could clearly see his abbs trough the shirt.

"Uhm, we'll found out I guess" I said and smiled a little.

Justin nodded.

I heard something outside and the doorbell rang

"Hide!" I said.

"What? Why?" He asked quickly as I started pushing him.

"Because she gets easily scared." I laughed.

He got the point and hid on the other side of the wall.

I opened the door and smiled at Kendall. "Hey kubby" I said giving her a little hug.

"Hey abbass" she said back.

We had a lot of names for eachother.

She got inside and took her shoes off.

Suprisenly she didn't even look at Justin's shoes.

I walked before her as planned in my head.

She came after me and Justin screamed as high as he could.

Kendall screamed as a reaction and fell to the ground. We probably woke up the whole neighbourhood.

Me and Justin started laughing so hard that we fell on the ground.

Kendall stood up. "That's not funny" she said crossing her arms.

We didn't answer her. Just laughed even more. I could see she wanted to laugh, but kept the pokerface on. It didn't last long before she was on the ground laughing with us.