Chapter 30 ~ "That's a suprise princess"

~ Chapter 30 ~

"Wow Ariana,  you look" he eyeraped me for about 2 minutes before he finished the sentence. "So beautiful"

I smiled whike blushing. "You don't look so bad yourself Bieber" I blinked at him.

"This is for you" he handed me the bucket of flowers. He looked kind of shy right now, why I didn't know.

"Thank you Justin, they're beautiful"

I handed the flowers to Pattie, she put them in a vase with water.

Justin grabbed my hand before gently walking me over to his car.

He opened the passenger seat in the front and slammed the door after I got in.

He ran over to the other side before jumping in himself. He started the car before driving away from our neighbourhood.

"Where are we going?" I asked excited.

"That's a suprise princess" he blinked at me.

He was smiling.

"Are we going to the beach?"

"Who knows?" He said back.

"Are we going to a restaurant?" I asked.

"Who knows?" He said again.

"Are we going to.the cinema?" I asked again.

"Who knows?"

I sighed. "Seriously?"

He just laughed.

Silence crossed the car (wtf?). Not awkward silence, but relaxing silence.

"Uhm" he said, trying to start off a sentence. "I know this is your first date" he smiled at me.

I smiled a little smile back. "Yeah, it is"

"I wanted it to be special for you" he smiled.

"It already is" I blushed after saying it.

"I hope you'll like what I've done for you. Me and Andrew have been planning this for about five days or something" he giggled.

"Really? Wow five days?"

"Mhm. And Andrew convinced me that you would say yes"

"He did?"

"Yeah, he said that it was obvious that you liked me and that I liked you. You know more than just as a friend"

I blushed.

He likes me. ME.

"He wasn't wrong, that's clear" he said.

I couldn't stop smiling or blushing. It was amazing.

The car suddenly stopped.

"We're here"

He got out of the car before running over to.my side. He openes the door and I stepped out with my deadly high heels.

"Gentleman" I blinked at him.

He blushed a little before slamming the door after I got out.

It looked like a beach restaurant. It sounds like hell, but it was one of those fancy restaurants aith all modern chairs and everything.

First date huh, I had a feeling that thia date would be great.

I am sooo sorry for no updates the last few weeks! School is pretty stressful and I just don't have enough time.

Here's your 30'th chapter at least! ENJOY!