Chapter 19 ~ Drunk

~ Chapter 19 ~

I ran over the street to my house before getting inside as fast as possible.

"Where the hell have you been hoe! Did you find someone to sleep with around the corner?!" He shouted, tripping as he walked over to me.

Yup, he's drunk.

He suddenly grabbed my ponytail harshly, dragging me with him into the livingroom.

He wasn't careful by setting me down, he dumped me down on the ground and kicked my stomach.

"I liked what we did yesterday..huh. I want to do it again" he said, sitting by me side again. I was laying on the ground on my back, holding my stomach in pain.

"No, no please" I said. I would do anything to not experience that again. My eyes were tearing up for the second time today, but I didn't let them fall.

"Why so scared? Are you... afraid of me?" He gave me a smile in joy as he pulled his head closer to mine.

My breath was raising. I wanted him away from me. But if I resisted, he would get angry and not even let me talk.

I nodded, fear taking over my entire body. He can't do this. Not again. I can't live with this pain!

"Aw isn't this cute? You think you have a choice?" He smirked.

I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door twise.

"Have you invited another boy? You're such a slut!" He groaned before getting up to his feet again. He walked towards the door.

I got up in a sitting position, letting out a sigh after holding my breath for so long.

"What was so important that you had to inturrupt my Ariana time" my dad said angrily with a drunken voice.

"She forgot her phone at my house. Is everything okay in here?"

Justin.

I checked my body, searching for my missing phone. When I didn't find it, I got up to my feet and ran over to them.

"Hey, yes it's okay. Thanks for bringing me my phone" I gave him a fake smile when he handed me the phone.

"Did I tell you to get up?" Ted said angrily.

Couldn't he be sober for once? He doesn't know what he's saying when he's drunk!

"No, but I assumed that I had to get my phone back so I got up. Go lay down dad, you're way drunk" I said, giving him 'the look'.

He sighed but went inside. This is the first time I dared to talk to him that way. And it felt kind of good.

"Sorry for just barging in here, clearly I inturrupted something?" Justin gave me a short smile.

"No it's okay. He've been drunk a lot lately so it's fine. Something else you wanted to say?" I asked.

He couldn't be here now. He can't stay.

"Yes actually. Are you free tomorrow after school? We could hang out or something?" He smiled big at me.

Tomorrow's monday. That means school. Yey...

"Yeah sure. I could maybe use a ride too if that's okay?" I asked. He nodded and giggled right after.

"Key, bye" he said and waved as he walked away.

I waved back before shutting the door.

Now, back to Ted.