Chapter 6 ~ Bestfriends

*EDITED*

~ Chapter 6 ~

"What's up with the staring?" Justin whispered in my ear as we got closer to my locker. He clearly noticed all the people turning around as they walked past us, and started whispering (rather loudly may I add) about how the extremely hot guy at school was talking to the biggest freak of all time. Yeah, he noticed. But for some reason, it didn't seem like it bothered him at all, and he chose to ignore it instead of reacting to it at all.

"I can tell you one thing that you don't know about me, Bieber," I said as I pushed my books out of my locker and  headed towards the principals office. "I'm not one you would call popular here, so you can choose whether or not you want to be with me. If you do want to hang out with me, there will be consequences. I'll tell you that. You don't have to answer anything, because I know you noticed how many people called me freak just on the way here, and I lost count after, like, ten."

A flock of freshmen walked past us, and they waved happily at Justin, but didn't bother to spare me a second glance.

"Who is he?" I heard. "Why is he hanging with her?"_ _"Is that the new guy?" _"He's so hot!" _"Imagine him naked."

"Hey best friend, thanks for calling me back last night." Kendall jumped on my back, making me drop my schoolbag and stop. Justin stopped and started smiling at us. He waved a little towards the bastard that just jumped onto my back.

"I was busy, little miss I-have-nothing-to-do-24/7."

"Oh really, with what? Drooling over a picture of Daniel Sharman?"

I rolled my eyes, and let go of her legs as a sign for her to get down. She hopped off, as I turned around to face her with a tint of red covering my cheeks. "I might have been watching Teen Wolf." I smirked innocently.

"I knew it! Only the power of a drool worthy werewolf is good enough to blow off Kendall Jenner." She made a victory dance. I huffed, mostly because her dancing is terrible. 

Andrew suddenly showed up beside her, eyeing her up with his brows high on his forehead. "I will never ever take you to a bar if that's all the dancing you can do." He crossed his arms over his chest.

Kendall rolled her eyes, and showed him a sign of 'talk to the hand'. "My dancing is better than your kissing."

Andrew gasped dramatically, and I could tell by the look of Justin's face, he was quite confused. He seemed uncomfortable, and when we locked eyes, it was like they were asking me to help him out or something.

"You love my lips! Take that back!"

"Won't do. You hurt my ego, now it's my turn to hurt yours." Kendall was stubbornly not making eye intact with him, with her arms crossed upon her chest.

"You love my lips," Andrew whispered flirtingly into her ear, and it was like she immediately cracked because of his voice.

"Okay, maybe you're a good kiss-"

I grabbed my bag up again. "Guys, this is Justin. He's new." I interrupted. Andrew kissed Kendall's cheek before turning towards Justin, Kendall did too.

Justin waved a little wave at them. "Hey I'm Andrew, this is my girlfriend Kendall." Andrew said smiling.

I laughed a little bit at him. He's so faking it.

"What?" He said.

"You're acting like you're actually nice." I laughed.

"What? I am nice!" He said, crossing his arms angrily.

I started walking away, dragging Justin with me. Kendall was standing the beside Andrew, laughing. We were best friends, we always do those kind of things to each other, none offense taken.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that!" I heard Kendall say towards him, and it made me crack up a bit.

"Wait guys! I can be nice! Justin! Come on dude!" He shouted after us.

"Ignore him" I whispered to Justin with a giggle afterwards. He nodded his head, laughing too, still a bit confused, I would say.

~

I can honestly not understand how you can read the rest of the story when it literally sucks. But hey, not complaining if you like my stuff, I just feel like I've improved but idk.