Chapter 13 ~ Not Giving a Fuck

~ Chapter 13 ~

Me, Justin and Kendall were sitting on the couch and watching "What to expect when you're expecting".

Andrew couldn't come, he was at his Grandfather's house eating dinner and spending the day there.

The clock was 4 pm when I heard the front door being opened.

Kendall looked over at me, fear written all over her face.

"Uhm guys I think you should go" I said quickly, putting the movie on pause.

"What, why?" Justin asked as quick as me.

"Ariana!" I heard my dads drunken vooce scream. His footsteps came closer.

"Fuck" I mumbled. Justin didn't understand anything, he was standing there with a confused look. Kendall ran over to the backdoor and ran out before saying goodbye.

Thanks Ken.

"Just go" I said, starting to push him towards the backdoor.

"Hey slut! Where are you?" His voice came closer and closer.

"What is happening?" Justin asked right after my dad.

I pushed him out the door with a nervous look. "Go, please, just go!" I said with panic in my voice.

I locked the door after getting him to go outside. He still had that confused look at his face. He didn't leave, he just stood there.

But he didn't understand. He HAD to leave. NOW.

"ARIANA YOU SLUT! ANSWER ME!" he was pretty angry.

Therefore, I turned around and faced my dads drunk face.

The backdoors were made of glass, so Justin could see what was happening.

But my dad can't see him now. I was standing in the way.

"MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE" he shouted.

I walked quickly over to him with about 4 feet in distance.

"What the hell have you done to the house?!" He raised his voice even more if it was possible.

He looked around the room, the empty coca cola bottles and the halfeaten chips were still on the table.

"Are you planning on gaining more weight? YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED THAT! YOU NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT YOU FATASS"

I didn't dare to even look up at him.

The thought of Justin seeing this right now was killing me.

"Look at your own father when he speaks!" He shouted, taking a hard grip around my cheeks with his big hands and lifting my head up.

He looks awful. You could see that he was drunk. It's not hard to tell. "You remember your mom right?" He smiled a big evil smile at me.

I nodded like a little scared puppy.

"Do you remember what she gave me the most?" The smile didn't even drop from his face when he said that.

I shaked my head as an answer.

"She gave me sex" he smiled.

He suddenly pushed me against the backdoor, not leaving any space between us.

He has never raped me. And thank god for that.

He just liked to touch me like that. Just to tease me.

"I wonder if her daughter is as good as she was"

I felt like I was going to throw up. But I didn't even look at him. I tried to turn around to see if Justin was still there. But Ted didn't allow me.

Yes, I won't call him dad anymore. He don't deserve that.

He grip my upper legs and started to touch me on the outside of my black skinny jeans. He started wandering his hands towards my little private area. But this time, he didn't stop. He usally stopped right at my Thighs.

But this time he actually touched my klit outside the Jeans. I felt disgusted. How could my own father do something like that?

And that day it happend. I got fuckings raped by my own father.

And the worst thing. I think Justin were outside watching the whole scene without doing anything. Not giving a fuck.