1. Why do you left? - Part 1

[Alisha Arora]
Mumbai:

My legs were trembling, throat was becoming dry. I grabbed the handle of the chair tightly and gulped the saliva.

I felt a touch on my shoulder so I looked up and found my best friend Nisha beside me. She came and sat next to me. She looked at me for an answer. I nodded slowly, YES!

"How are you feeling?", Nisha asked softly.

"It's not about me, it's about him. How would he feel, that matters.", I said.

"Talk to him.", Nisha said.

I closed my eyes and again nodded. Nisha kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Take care of yourself. I'll call you later.", She said and left.

I kept sitting on the chair holding the pregnancy kit in my hand. I bit my lower lip.

How would he feel? He started his career now, what would be his reaction when he'll come to know that his girlfriend became pregnant at the age of 22 and he's 23 only.

I stood up instantly when the thought came in my mind. I pushed back my hair and walked to the bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I looked at the clock. 9:34 pm.
Darshan would come at anytime. I changed the channel of the TV, but couldn't concentrate at anything. I had to talk to him tonight.

The door opened. My head jerked to the main door. Darshan walked in. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi baby!", He gave me a hug and as he walked to me.

"Hi!", I smiled feebly.
"Go, get fresh. Then we'll take dinner together.", I added.

"Okey", he said and went to our bedroom.

I was waiting for him on the dinner table. After changing his clothes he came.

We were sitting next to eachother and eating our own food. I was wondering for the right time to bring up the topic.

He was slowly finishing his food from his plate but I couldn't eat because I was busy to watch him.

I cleared my throat and said, "How's your day today?"

"It was good. I recorded two songs today.", He said without looking at me.

"Oh!", I said.

He looked at me and asked, "What happened? Are you upset about something?"

"Noh. I'm fine.", I answered without taking any time.

He looked at his plate and started eating again.

I took a deep breath and again said, "Darshan!!"

"Hmm??", He hummed.

"What do you think about us? I mean about to settle down?", I asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

// Heya guys.
I have started a series of short stories about Darshan Raval.
I hope you'll like it.
If you like it then please drop a comment and let me know.
Till then #keepsmiling 😊
And #spreadlove 💙 //