15. Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana - End

The loud sound on the doorbell made Aarti awake. She rubbed her eyes and searched for her phone under the pillow. She checked the time and it showed 5 o'clock of morning.

"Itni Subha Kon Hai?", she asked to herself and walked to the main door. The person was continuously pressing the doorbell.

"Sanju if it is you, I swear I am going to kill you.", Aarti shouted.

Meanwhile Darshan and Sahil also came out from their rooms. "Subhe Ke 5 Baj Rahe Hai, what she's doing here at this time?", rubbing the sleep off from his eyes Sahil asked.

Aarti finally opened the door and in a blink of an eye a female figure entered in the room while shouting, "WHERE THE HELL IS HE?"

Before anyone could understand anything the female figure jumped on Darshan. They both fell on the couch.

"You bastard, moron, piece of shit, what do you think of yourself?", the girl shouted climbing on the top of Darshan.

"Neha get off me. I can explain, it's not my fault.", Darshan said.

"Of course it is. How dare you are? You ran off from the house. How can you do that? You are dead today.", grabbing both of his hands Neha shouted on the top of her lungs.

Aarti and Sahil both were clueless. Aarti quickly messaged Sanjana to come over.

"And what's this place? Nice, you choose an amazing place to hide, that I can't reach you.", She continued.

"No.", Darshan tried to say but Neha made him stop, "SHUT UP. I knew you didn't want this marriage to happen this early but what's this behaviour Darsh, so irresponsible. You could have told me. You even know how tensed we were from past five days, FUCKING FIVE DAYS, you were just missing. Do you know how much uncle is worried, Unka BP Badh Gaya Hai tension Leke, Baccha Nehi Hai Tu Ab. And most importantly people are saying, you ran away because of me, ME? What the fuck I did? Hadd Hai Issme Mera Keya Kasur Hai. Pichle 5 Din Se Ham Tujhe Pagaloki Tarha Dund Rahe Hai, Raste Me Bhatak Hare Hai, Tu Zinda Bhi Hai Yea Mar Gaya Hai Hame Wo Tak Pata Nehi. What do you think you're doing here instead of being in my wedding? I am just gonna kill you today.", Neha took the flower vase from the side table.

"Neha Pagal Hai, Marr Jaunga Main.", Darshan screamed in fear.

"Neha.", a boy rushed into the room and snatched the vase from her hand and pulled Neha down from Darshan.

"Neha what are you doing? Stop." Neel stopped her.

"Thank you Neel.", Darshan breathed into relief.

"I am tired of him Neel, ask him what the hell he is doing here?", Neha shouted.

"Ok clam down first.", Neel said.

"Yah Calm down Neha.", Darshan rubbed his hand on her back.

"Don't touch me.", she jerked his hand off. Darshan and Neel passed a look.

"Should I bring you a glass of water?", Sahil asked politely.

"No thanks.", Neha said without looking at him.

"Aarti please explain to her or she will definitely kill me today.", Darshan looked at Aarti who's eyes were still widened.

She gulped nervously and asked, "Me?"

"You told you will explain everything to her na, you can't back off now. Please.", Darshan made a pucker face.

"Aarti, who Aarti? You?", Neha pointed to her, Aarti gave a node.

"Yes Aarti explain to me.", Neha said.

Aarti stared at Neha for a while. Finally she saw Neha in real. She had always seen her in photos with Darshan. Now when she was seeing her sitting beside Darshan it did hit her more, everything was true.