2. My Ex : Part 1

[Mumbai]

"No bhaiya I'll only give you 80 rupees for this.", Aarvi said to the shopkeeper while holding the blue coloured bracelet.

"Nehi behen I can't give you this on 80.", The may be 40 years old man said.

"Why? 120 is too much. Give me it in 80 or I'm leaving.", She placed the bracelet at it's place.

"Ok 100", the shopkeeper demanded.
"Uhu 80!"
"90 final."
"85"
"Ok fine!", The shopkeeper at last agreed.

A smile of victory came on Aarvi's face. She paid and said with a smile, "Thank you bhaiya."

The shopkeeper looked at her with a pucker face and nodded. That made Aarvi chuckle.

She was walking though the road when a voice came, "Aarvi"
She turned to the voice and stopped.

Darshan somehow managed to smile a little but Aarvi didn't smile. She tried to act normal but no smile came.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"So after three years you are here. Any reason?", Darshan asked and took a sip of his blay coffee.

"Yes, I have a bua here, Salini Bua. She lives..."
Darshan cut off her, "I know Aarvi. I know who's Salini Bua."

"You remember?", Aarvi asked.

"I never forgot anything.", He said. They were staring at eachother when Aarvi looked away and said, "...so she got sick. I came to see her. Now I'm going back to Delhi again. My flight was at 10 but because of this stupid rain my flight is late for 6 hours."

"6 hours?", Darshan widened his eyes.

"Yes. And by roaming in the street shops I only passed one hour. I have no idea how long I can sit here.", She rolled her eyes in disgust and drank her coffee.

Darshan smiled a little because he knew very well how much she hate waiting.

He cleared his throat and said, "I can help you in it."

Aarvi looked at him.
"I can show you Mumbai.", He added.

"Darshan I know Mumbai. I lived here for...", She was wondering for the right number when he said, "Two years."

"Yes two years. So I know very well Mumbai. And you don't have to waste your time on me.", She told.

"You're not a waste of time. I would be happy if you will give me your time.", Darshan said.

Aarvi only smiled, but not the happy one, only faked.

"We can spend time by talking about our lives.", Darshan spoke.

"About our lives? I don't think we have much interest in that.", Aarvi circled tip of her finger through the edge of the coffee cup.

"May be you don't have. But I do. So tell me about your life.", Darshan sat straight on his chair.

"Are you happy in your marriage life?", He asked directly making Aarvi look at him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Heya guys!!!
Yah I'm back with a new story.
I hope you like it.
Plz comment below and let me know and plz hit the star button for a vote.
Love you all!!
Till then #keepsmiling 😊
And #spreadlove 💙