2. My Ex - END

"But I really Loved you.", Darshan said.

"Really? Did you?", Aarvi looked at him. "Then why you left me? Why you left me all alone?"

"You know the reason Aarvi. My relatives...."

Aarvi cut him off and said, "Yeah Yeah I know. I know that your relatives were not happy with me. As if my dad was always so happy, right? You know how I became after my mom and dad's divorce and when my mom left us, you know I was broken, shattered. At that moment you pulled me up from that situation Darshan. You protected me. You taught me how to trust someone and how to love someone again.", Her eyes became teary.

"And I did. I did trust you, I did love you. I loved you with all of my heart. I gave you all that I had. What did I want back Darshan? I just wanted you to by my side. Did I want too much? After knowing all these things you left me, you torn me more than I was previous. When my father and relatives were going against our relationship I fought with them. I tried to console them, tried to convince them. I was ready to fight with all of them, I was ready to stand against the whole world but you stepped back. You gave up Darshan. You left my hand at that moment when I needed you the most. You left me all alone!", She couldn't hold back her tears anymore, they also ditched her and left from her eyes.

She stood up and went two steps forward. She wiped her tears. Darshan stood up and went behind her. He turned her around by her elbow and cupped her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I know I hurt you a lot but trust me I was hurt too. Please forgive me.", He rested his forehead on her.

"Darshan leave me.", She uttered.

"Please forgive me Aaru!", Darshan said.

"Darshan leave."

"No I won't. I won't leave you this time.", He told.

"I'm married Darshan.", Tears built their way from her eyes again.

Darshan looked at her and left her in a jerk. He moved two steps back.

"Yes you are married. You are married.", He repeated his words.

"You held his hand. You held his hand so easily. How can you where I'm still here missing you everyday.", He yelled.

"You left me no choice.", She yelled back.

"And you know what Abhi is far better than you. At least he's always there for me whenever I need him. No matter where we are, in what situation we are he will never leave my hand.", Said Aarvi.

For a while they were standing there numbly, looking eachother's eyes. Then Darshan walked away from there angrily. Aarvi sat on the slab again.
She cried, cried hard. She didn't even know for how long she exactly cried. Then phone rang. She picked up the call.

"Hallo?", She said.

"Ha Aa...Aaru are you crying?", Abhimanyu asked as he heard her voice.

"No Abhi I'm not crying. Actually I ate two ice-creams so my voice just...", That was not at all a lie.
She really ate two ice-creams before Darshan came.

"So where are you now? In the airport?", Abhimanyu asked.

"No I'm at Marina Drive.", Aarvi told.

"Sitting alone?"

Aarvi looked at the empty seat beside her then said, "Of course alone Abhi. Or kon hoga?"

"No I thought may be you bumped with some of your old friend there, after all you stayed their for so many years.", He said.

"No I'm sitting alone. I found no one.", Closing her eyes she said.

"If you want you can sit with some of handsome boy. I don't mind at all.", Aarvi could feel his smirk.

"Shut up abhi.", She chuckled softly.

"Ok stay safe and I will come to pick you up."

"Ok bye."

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Aarvi was sitting at the airport reading some story book. Her flight announced. She got up, took her bags and started walking when a voice came from behind and she knew he would come.

"Aarvi!", She turned around. Darshan ran to her.

"Your flight came.", Catching some breath he asked. Aarvi only nodded.

She looked into his eyes, they became red and swallowed due to lots of crying.

"Can I say something?", Aarvi asked.

"Yeah say.", Darshan said.

"Now find a perfect girl for you and marry her Darshan.", She said. Darshan was looking straight into her eyes.

"It'll help you. But never tell me. Because I am not that brave to see you with someone else yet.", She stopped, tools deep breath and again said, "Stay happy. At least try. Give a second chance to life. This time it'll not disappoint you."

She tighted her grip around the troly's handle and start to leave. They again left eachother with teary eyes. Darshan only saw her leaving. He wanted to stop her and hug her tightly and kiss her for one last time but he couldn't. Because he knew now she had someone else in her life.
He slowly made his way out of the airport.

-End 🌀

* * * * * * * * * * * *