3. FORBIDDEN - Part 5

Rhea was in the kitchen, drinking water. Veer was sitting on the couch, watching the football match.

"Veer.", Rhea called him.

"Ha.", Veer answered.

"You talked to your parents?", Rhea asked.

"About?", He asked back.

Rhea whipped her hands and walked to him.

"About us.", She said.
Veer didn't reply anything.

"Veer.", She sat down. "Veer what's your problem? I talked to my parents a long time ago. Why are you not?", She added.

"I will.", He said without taking off his eyes from the TV screen.

"When?", She pressed her words.

"Rhea please. I told I will it means I will.", He said looking at her.

"And you're saying this from past 6 months. You still didn't.", She told.

"Will you stop pressurising me?", Veer spoke.

"And what about the pressure my parents are giving me?", said Rhea.

"So talk to them na. Tell we need time.", Veer told.

"No we don't need time. You need time. How long more you'll push this?", She asked.

"Yes. I need time.", Veer shouted.

"It's been six years now Veer. You want more time?"

"Look I'm so much tired. And I'm not in a mood to talk about all this.", Veer stood up.

"Yah you're never in a mood to talk about this. But you're so much in mood when you were talking to your ex.", Rhea looked around.

"What? What did you say?", Veer narrowed his eyes.

"You heard it right.", Rhea stood up too. "I saw you hugging Anisha.", She said.

"Rhea we met after 4 years.", He said.

"Issi Liye Bara Pyaar Aa Raha Tha.", She said.

"Like really? Rhea grow up. It's not about like this.", He said.

"Ok fine. I've no problem with her. I just want you to talk to your parents.", Rhea lowered her head.

Without telling anything Veer walked into the room and shut the door with a bang.

"That's what you always do. Run from every situation. Tell me the truth what you want? Veer??", Rhea shouted. But no response came.

Rhea grabbed her bag and left the apartment in anger.

* * * * * * *

The radio was on. Darshan stopped the car on signal. The rode was empty. Hardly one or two car were there. He was humming the song which was playing right now. Suddenly his eyes fell on the side path of the road. Someone was sitting there. The person's legs were close to the chest and face was his between them.

Darshan narrowed his eyes. He parked the car aside and got down. He went close to the person. And called, "Excause me."

After a while the person looked up.

"Rhea..??", Darshan became surprised.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, tears were still rolling down. There was a beer bottle next to her.

"Hey what...what are you doing here?", Darshan bowed down and asked.

"Hey!", Rhea smiled with tear on her eyes.