3. FORBIDDEN - Part 4

"We're getting late. Rhea, let's go.", Buttoning up his shirt Veer said.

"I'm done.", Rhea came while running.

"Ha let's go.", Veer took his phone and walked to the main door.

"Arey tell me how am I looking?", Rhea asked.

"Good.", Without even looking at her Veer said.

Rhea nodded her head in disdain and walked behind him.

They were going to the college reunion party. All the college friends were meeting after almost 5 years. From the college Veer and Rhea were in touch with Darshan only.
They walked into the venue. Darshan already had reached.
They went to their friends, hugged and started talking.

"Rhea!!!", Rhea heard a shout.

"Richa...Sali Kamini Kaha Gayeb Ho Gayi Thi Tu?", Rhea hugged her friend Richa.

"Yaar I shifted to Hyderabad. And you know what last month I got engaged.", Richa showed her ring to Rhea.

"Oh god. Congratulations!", Rhea hugged her again.

"Anubhab?", She asked.Richa nodded.

"I knew it. Told you, you'll end up with him. See.", Rhea said.

"I never thought he would take it seriously. You know how he is.", Richa spoke.

"Yah.", They laughed softly.

"And what about you and Veer?", Richa asked, "Any plans about getting married? I mean you guys are together from 6 years now. The love birds of our college."

Rhea smiled and said, "We are thinking about it. But you know because of our office we're so busy these days."

"Yah I know. It's so hectic to handle love life and professional life both together."

Rhea looked at Veer who was talking to a girl. Rhea narrowed her eyes and went a little bit closer to see the face of the girl. She went and sat near the bar.

"Anisha.", Darshan whispered from behind.

Rhea didn't look at him.

"What do you think about it?", Darshan settled down on the tool beside her. Rhea said nothing.

"How are you feeling to see your boyfriend with his ex?", Darshan was teasing her. "Are you jealous?", He added.

"Darshan will you shut up.", Rhea gave him a death glance and took a bottle of beer.

"Oho. I thought Rhea Malhotra is not an alcoholic person.", Darshan commented.

Rhea was continuesly looking at Veer and Anisha. They were laughing while talking.

"Chill. They're just talking.", Darshan said. Rhea turned around and gulped her drink.

"I don't care.", She looked at him.

"Yah I can see that.", He said looking at the beer bottle. "I think you should go and talk to your ex too.", Darshan randomly said.

"Darshan c'mon where will I get my ex now, here?", She asked.

"Look.", Darshan pointed to a direction. Rhea looked at that direction.

"Oh shittttt. Arjun!", Rhea looked back at Darshan. He nodded.

"No please. He became so hot holly  shit.", Rhea nodded her head negatively.

"What?", Darshan laughed.

"Yah. Look at him he became more hot in this 6 years.", She added.

"You're regretting leaving him?", Darshan asked.

Taking a sip of her drink Rhea said, "Sometimes I do. Don't tell Veer."

Darshan laughed.