3. FORBIDDEN - part 6

The sunlight came from the open windows and fell on her face. She took a pillow and covered her face. She tossed to the other side of the bed and her hard fell on someone's back.
She slowly opened her eyes. It took a moment to get clear the vision of her.

As it got clear she saw Darshan in front of her, sleeping peacefully.
She smiled at first and then it did hit her.

She sat on the bed in jerk and she saw her dress on the floor.

"Shit!", The only whisper left from her mouth. Slowly slowly the memories of last night started coming in front of her eyes. She closed her eyes and pushed her hairs back.

"What I did?", She asked to herself.

She turned her face around and looked at Darshan who was still sleeping.

* * *

"You did what?", Misha shouted.
Rhea was continuesly patting her feet on the white floor. She was biting her thumb nail.

"Rhea...are you serious?", Misha sat in front of her. There was a silence in the room.

"You...how can you do that?", She told.
Rhea was unable to reply anything.

"You slept with him.", Misha said again.

"We don't JUST slept together Misha. Don't say that.", She protested, "We kinda made love.", Rhea answered.

"Wow. You made love with your boyfriend's best friend. Great job.", Misha looked around.

"I'm already feeling guilty. And now you're making feel guilty more.", She spoke.

"Tell me what was his reaction?", Misha asked.

"I don't know. I just took my stuffs and left before he woke up.", Rhea looked at her.

"Mish...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'M LIKE FEELING HELPLESS. WHAT WILL VEER DO WHEN HE'LL FIND OUT...", Rhea panicked.

"Rhea calm down.", Misha said.

"YOU'RE NOT UNDERSTANDING MISH I DID THIS AND I..."

"Rhea please calm down.", Misha shouted holding her hands, "Calm down."

Rhea took a deep breath.

"No need to tell Veer.", Misha said.

"Are you mad? I can't hind this thing from him.", She screamed.

"It will only ruin your relationship more. Nothing else. And if you want that, go ahead and tell him.", Misha said. Rhea lowered her head.

"What will I do now?", Rhea asked helplessly.

"You need talk to Darshan first. You have clear all the things.", Misha held her hand, "Don't take stress. It'll be fine."

Rhea nodded slowly and her phone beeped. She looked at the screen and saw a message from Veer.

She instantly looked up to Misha.
"Veer.", She told.

"What he wrote?", Misha asked.

"I'm sorry for yesterday.", Rhea read the message.

The door bell rang.
Misha blinked and went to the door.
Veer was there.

"Where is she?", He asked.

"In her room.", Misha informed.

Veer walked to her room and saw her sitting on the bed.
"Rhea.", Veer came inside and hugged her tightly. But Rhea didn't.

"I was so tensed.", He broke the hug and cupped her face. "You left like that, without even telling anything. Misha was not picking up calls you were not picking up. I was tensed as fuck.", He told.