7. The Proposal - End

He kissed on my forehead, which made me smile.

"Let's go. I've an another surprise for you.", He said while standing up.

"Another surprise? So many surprises ha Mr. Raval.", I stood up and we went to the car.

I switched on the radio and looked outside of the window. I knew the route. He stopped the car outside of my building.

I looked at him. "Surprise and here?", I asked.

"No. We came that you can change your dress. You're not looking good in this.", He wrinkled his nose.

"Shut up.", I got down from the car.

"No I mean you're looking like a doctor. And I'm feeling like I'm a patient.", We walked to the lift.

"I am a doctor Darshan.", I pressed the button on 5th floor.

"Ha but I'm not a patient na.", He asked and I looked at him.

"You know what happened today?", I took out the keys of my apartment.

"How do I know?", He questioned.

"Arey listen na...", I opened the door, switched on the lights and looked at the room. Was it my apartment? No it's not looking like. But it was.

The whole apartment was decorated my flowers, fairy lights and balloons. My mouth was open widely.

I look back at Darshan, who was smiling continuesly. He expanded his hands towards and I walked in. I looked all around the room in a awe.

"Oh My God. Darsh, it's so beautiful.", I said.

"It's feeling like a movie scene. When you did all these...", When I turned around I found him on his knees in front of me.

He took out a blue box from his pocket and opened that. A beautiful ring popped out.

"No!", I laughed and cried at the same time.

My eyes went widen, my palms covered my mouth in excitement.

"Do you please please marry me Ms. Sameeksha Sen and light up my life more? I want to make you as mine FOREVER. I want to spend every single moment of my life with you always, in all the bad times and good times. I want to love you like no one did before. Please be mine. And now please answer quickly my knees are paining.", He stopped finally.

I laughed. "Get up.", I held him and he stood up.

I was only looking into his eyes. I had no words to say. I couldn't explain how I was feeling at that moment.

"Look I know I'm not good at all. I'm gonna irritate you at every moment, sometimes also torture you by trickling. But you don't have to cry dude. I won't let you cry. And you're crying already.", He said. I didn't even realize went my eyes filled with tears.

"Happy tears you idiot.", I wiped my eyes.

"So is it a yes? Or I got rejected?", He asked.

"Of course it's a yes.", He broke into a wide smile and slipped the ring into my finger.

I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.

He placed a kiss on my hair.
We broke the hug and looked at eachother.

"I love you.", He said in a low voice.

"I love you too."

He started leaning over when we heard a voice, "Aiii guys, not here please. Get a room."

We both turned around and saw my stupid friends there, Asha, Mitali, Abhay and Swara.

"Because we don't wanna see your romantic scenes.", Swara said.

Me and Darshan laughed.
"Ok so a thanks to these guys. They helped me a lot. Without these guys i can't do all these things.", Darshan said.

"Welcome jiju.", Mitali said and laughed.

"So let's do party now because our love birds are engaged now.", Abhay shouted in joy.

"Yes!", A course shout came.
And they walked into the kitchen.

"Now?", I looked at Darshan.

"Now, tomorrow we're going to meet your parent.", He said.

I smiled widely, "You're the best I love you."

"Love you more.", He embraced me.

End