12. The Girl I Bumped Into

That was time of evening, near 6 pm. Covering my eyes behind the black sheds I pulled over the hoodie a little bit closer to my face.

Kolkata, one of my favourite city. The weather was quite awesome here, the cool breeze felt amazing when it's touching my face. So thought to have a walk. I plugged my earphones in and started jogging. This side of the city was not at all crowded.

There was a park near my hotel. I thought to go there for a while. I wished nobody can recognise me.

I was somewhere lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was coming from the other side of the path. I had to say that the person didn't see me either.

And we bumped into eachother, pretty hard. The girl fell on the ground.

"Ouch!", That left from her mouth.

I looked at her. Her head was down, eyes were closed and she was holding her feet tightly. I bent over her and said, "Hey I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Did you get hurt?"

"Are you blind?", Now she looked at me. She had a pair of pretty brown eyes I had to say and the long eye lashes were making them more pretty. She was covered with sweat, yah jogging.

"Can't you see? Oh my mistake. The person who wears sun glasses in the evening what I can expect from him anything else.", She snapped.

"Excuse me. Yah I didn't see you I agree. But you didn't see me either. So it's not just my fault."

And while talking by mistake I removed my shades. As the girl saw my face her eyes went wide.

"Darshan Raval!", She said loudly.

I immediately covered her face with my palm.

"Shh. Don't shout!", I looked all over the place. No, noone saw us luckily.

I looked back at her then helped her to stand up. I took her to the nearest bench and we both sat down. She was still looking at her feet.

"Is it really paining? Then we can go to the hospital?", I said.

"No no I'm totally fine. I'm so clumsy. So it's nothing new.", Plastering a smile she said.

"Are you saying that because suddenly you found out I'm Darshan Raval?", I asked with a smile on my face.

"What? No no. Not at all. I'm actually fine.", She said wiping off some sweat from her forehead.

"I knew you're in Kolkata but never thought that we'll meet like this, in the middle of a park", she chuckled.

"You knew? How?", I asked.

"Hume Janna Padhta Hai Mr. Raval.", She said.
"So are you a fan of mine?", I didn't know why but I just asked.

"Tell me what you will do if I will say I'm a fan, or not a fan?", She asked me back.

"Well if you're not a fan then may be I'll sit here for a while and we can talk. And if you're a fan then I'll click a picture and will leave.", I said with a smile.

"Hww, mean!", She wrinkled her nose.

I laughed softly, "Just kidding. I love my fans."

"I know!", She smiled back. I looked at my wrist watch and found out it's late. I should go back to the hotel now.

"Ok, I've to leave now. It's nice to meet you and I'm sorry again.", I apologized again.

"Arey it's fine.", She told.

"Oh I didn't ask your name"

"It's Tanushka!"

"Bye Tanushka!", I stood up to leave.