10. SAARI KI SAARI 🌈 🌸

I never wrote something on this because I was always scared that I can't give the justice to the title because we all know it's already a masterpiece. But though tried something. The plot is pretty same. A story of a soldier.

SAARI KI SAARI:

"Darsh! Darsh!", Her voice echoed in his ears.

He shifted to the other side of the bed. He just didn't wanna open his eyes.

"Will you wake up or not?", This time the voice was a little bit more softer and more closer.

"No!", He replied in a husky voice.

"Just wake up already. We just got time together after so long and look at you, you're wasting this while sleeping.", She was annoyed that was clear.

Darshan sat up with half opened eyes. He tired to rub off the sleep from his eyes and looked at Adhya, his wife, properly.

She raised her eyebrows for an answer.

"I'm awake!", He murmured then his eyes went to the wall clock. It was 9:30 of the morning.

"It's only 9:30!", He said.

"Only? It's not only.", She said and threw the dirty clothes of him into the laundry bag.

"How can you be so energetic all the day?", He asked while pouting.

"I took out your clean clothes, they are on the chair. Take a bath, you're stinking.", She wrinkled her nose.

"Oh please I don't stink.", He defended himself while smelling his T-shirt.

"Get fresh then come for breakfast. I'm waiting.", Adhya walked to the kitchen.

"I love you!", Darshan shouted with a smile on his face.

"I know!", She shouted back.

"Kabhi To Bol Liya Kar!", He replied and heard her giggling.

_

Darshan fixed his hair then walked to the dining table. He saw his favourite food on the table and said, "But I was supposed to make the food for you today na."

He looked at Adhya who was in her pajamas with a low bun, perfectly looking like a wife.

Darshan smiled looking at her.
"No need of that. You're here in front of me that's enough.", She placed some plates on the table and glanced at her husband.

"What? Sit.", She said.

Darshan sat down and she served his the food.

"Did you become bossy after our marriage or you were always like this?", He questioned.

"You can tell that better, after all you dated me for 3 years.", She said.

Darshan gabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap. She sat and looked at him.

"Trust me I missed this so badly.", He said with a smile.

"I missed it too.", She smiled back.

He rubbed his thumb on her cheek.

"Now just eat the food. Or it'll turn cold.", She stood up and walked in the kitchen. Darshan pulled his plate closer.

"By the way you were saying you wanna visit your parents.", He asked.

"Ah. Not now. I wanna spend sometime with you.", She sat in front of him.

"I'm not going anywhere Adhya. You have me. Go and meet them.", He told.