Idiots + Meanies = Team Skull

I ended up winning against Hala! All of his Pokémon were Fighting types, so Oricorio made quick work of them with Air Slashes.

Professor Kukui, Lillie, Hau, and I were on our way to Akala Island now. We were nearly there!

"We're here!" Professor Kukui hollered. Hau and I raced off the boat. So much sea travel...

Professor and Lillie followed off the boat shortly after.

A woman and a girl that looked a bit older than me greeted us. The woman's name was Olivia, and the girl's name was Mallow. Olivia said that Mallow was one of the three captains of Akala, and by the way Olivia was talking, I assumed she was the kahuna. Soon enough, Olivia and Mallow left.

"Though Olivia might seem a bit rugged, she's a kindhearted kahuna deep down." Professor stated. Rugged, huh?

"Could you be hinting out that Olivia is a Rock type trainer?" I questioned.

"You'll see!" Professor laughed. I should train Froakie more, then.

I let Froakie out of his Poké Ball. "Well, if she is, I'll be ready!" I exclaimed.

"You're very eager! I like your spirit. If you want to get started on trials right away, go to Route 4, and then to Paniola town!" Professor informed. I'll check out Heahea city first, then I'll head out!

"I know where I'm going first! The Pokémon Center~ And then the Malasada shop!" Hau already ran off.

"I should figure out where the ruins are, for Nebby's sake..." Lillie also headed off.

"Well, I'll see you around, Professor!" I explored the city and talked to people.

I reached a clothing store, and there stood Lillie, just outside of it. "I'm guessing Nebby's giving you a hard time?" Lillie slightly jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Y-yeah. I wanna go to the ruins, but Nebby..." Lillie sighed.

"Has other things in mind?" I offered. She nodded.

"The ruins house the sacred guardian of Akala. A Pokémon called Tapu Lele. If you would like, you could come along, Amelia. Nebby seems to like you a lot! If you do want to come, I'll be at Tide Song Hotel. Oh, and by the way... I don't know if you've seen them already, but be careful of a group called Team Skull. They steal other peoples Pokémon..." Lillie walked toward the hotel. Change of plans, I guess!

I checked the Pokémon Center, got something to drink, and went to Tide Song Hotel. I was unable to explore the rest of Heahea, because someone was in the way. You have to be sooo stubborn! I can go around, but noooo!

As I walked towards Tide Song, I noticed two very familiar people... People I haven't seen in a LONG time.

"Dexio...? Sina...?" I queried. The pair turned around.

"Ah! Amelia! Wonderful to see you again." Sina chirped.

"You're on your island challenge, now?" Dexio asked.

"Yup! I've started pretty much immediately after coming from Johto... Man, it's been almost two years since I've seen you two! We always used to run into each other..."

"Professor Sycamore has been having us spend a lot of time in Anistar, so our schedules wouldn't be able to meet." Sina stated.

"Yeah... The farthest I usually ever go is Lumiose for errands! If I'm hanging out with my friends it's usually in Aquacorde." I replied.

"Aquacorde is where your school is, too, isn't it?" Dexio asked. I nodded.

My school was Kindergarten through Eighth grade... So it was pretty big. My high school would be in Santalune city, so I would have to wake up really early... It doesn't help that Shauna is scared of going through the forest leading to the city... I would probably have to walk with her every day! Which I don't mind because she's my best friend, but if I wake up late, she'll probably be late to school with me... And if she wakes up late... Nobody will be able to walk to school with her, because Calem is always early. Hopefully she gets over her fear by then.