Prologue

DISCLAIMER
(Please Read)

This story has mature themes and strong language. There are scenes related to violence and abuse that you might find disturbing. Read at your own risk.

This story is completed but I am still editing it. So expect to see some grammatical errors. Can you do me a favor? For now, please accept my flaws.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

P.S

The amateur writer is on the loose!

~Margaux~

——————————————————

Why? What if? Where?

A lot of questions in my head. All are left unanswered made it confusing and frustrating.

I love you.

Three words that change a lot about us. I am confident, sincere and honest to say that I love you. Three words that give thousands of meaning. But loving you felt dangerous.

My fear.

I can't imagine my world as I lose you. It feels like I'm dying for the second time as I lose you. If I lose you. My deepest fear is you leaving me alone.

My Happiness.

Yes. You are my happiness. You changed my gloomy world to a colorful one. Without you, it feels so tragic. You're my Tragical Happiness.