Chapter Eleven: Prom Night (Part Two)

We opened the door to our auditorium. The place is huge. And I must say, the School Committee did a great job in designing and decorating, with the theme of  ‘Starry Night’. Walls are covered with navy blue curtains, little white lights glued in them. It assembles as the night sky filled with a thousand stars. All of the tables and chairs are covered in navy blue and white cloth and fabric. The place is air conditioned with the sweet smell of the scattered lavenders. The ceiling is also covered with a navy blue cloth with white lights scattered on it. A few disco balls hanged in the ceiling that weren't lighted yet. And in the front, there is a stage. The wall up there also had the same background as the other walls. With the big 'Prom Night' written in calligraphy on cardboards glued over there. I looked at Fabian, who was mesmerized by her surroundings at the moment.

(AN: If you're having a hard time visualizing it, It looked like something like this. Not exactly like this though.)

In the middle of the venue, there is the grand red carpet. It was our turn. As we walked our way in the carpet, we had all of the crowd's attention. All eyes on us. But despite the attention, she still walked with confidence. Standing tall. Well I had to follow her lead though.

Every girl wore their best dresses. Like having the most expensive dress, best salon beautifying you, and the most revealing dresses that showed their assets is a competition.

While men didn't really care what would others think about what they wore. They just care about what to wear best for a special night. And that's it. I think the competition for men is, their date that they would bring tonight.

Well I am proud to have the girl beside me as my date.

After dinner, We chatted and laughed with our own silly jokes. "Look at that girl over there. She looks like a total slut." Fabian commented.

She was referring to the girl who wore a very short tube red dress. Too short it almost revealed her butt. It revealed her cleavage, showed of her skinny legs. Emphasized her curves.

I laughed at her. "Well I think she really is. She almost kissed every boy in our school."

"Or maybe even fucked them." She added. We both laughed like lunatics. Too harsh? Whatever. I guess they're just proud to show who they are. And we are just pointing it out.

The random music was changed into a slow romantic one. Perfect by Ed Sheeran specifically. Time to dance.

I stood up and fixed my suit. I offered my hand to her and smiled. "May I?"

She giggled and looked down. She looked up back at me. "May I what?"

._.

I chuckled. "May I have this dance with you my lady?" I asked gentlemanly. Imitating the guys from the movies.

She smiled at me. She stood up and fixed her maroon dress. She took my hand and said . "Yes of course. How could I say no to a very good looking man." She winked.

I pinched her cheek. She slapped it away as her smile faded. "And where did you learn to flirt young lady?" I asked one eyebrow arched.

"Gosh. Stop! You sounded like my dad." She laughed as we walked our way to the dance floor.

I held her one hand, while the other was on her waist. While she putted her other hand over my shoulder. "I don't know how to dance." She whispered.

I pulled her closer to me. I leaned in her ear and whispered back. "Just follow my lead." I felt her shivered. I smirked at her. She looked down hiding her face. We danced slowly along the music. I raised her chin to look at me. "Hey? What's wrong? You hate dancing with me?" I asked smiling at her. She just looked cute. Damn.