Chapter Four: Stalker Case

'Take the bus alone.'

I wonder why. Sebs solemnly go to school without me. It happens like once in a blue moon. I received a text from him fifteen minutes ago. And now I am waiting for the bus here at the shed. Alone.

Why does he sounded cold? Is he mad? The last time we didn't go to school together was when he was sick. I remember after school, I dropped of to his house to check him. Since his dad was too busy to womanize women, I was the one who was there to take care of him.

But his text before was different. It went something like this.

'Fabs. Can't pick you up, I feel like a total shit. Yes, I'm sick. Go to school without me. Take care. Love Ya.'

And it was like six months ago. But now he just texted me with only four fucking words. I don't know since when we started saying Love Ya to each other by the way. But I'm sure he's the one who started it.

I was about to type a reply but the bus came. I climbed in and had a seat at the back. Away from the others. Now, where was I?

'Hey? What's wrong? U mad? Are you going to school?'

Nah. Delete delete delete. Made me sounded like too worried. Hmmm. Ugh screw it. I decided not to reply.

I am now currently getting my things from my locker. And I realized when I saw girls receiving chocolates, roses and cards. Couples cuddling, kissing. Goodness. Should I announce that that is against the laws of the school? That is PDA, hope they were informed. And oh yeah, I realized it's obviously Valentines Day.

"Uhm.. excuse me?" I shut my locker closed as a hesitant girl approached me.

"Yes?" Okay I saw that. She gulped. It was like she is a bit.. afraid? Okay maybe because of my mannerism of unconsciously raising an eyebrow. I tried to smile at her too lessen the tensed atmosphere between us. Well you can't blame me being bitter like this after seeing all those valentines viruses and the cancerous love in the atmosphere.

"Uhm.. I-I just w-wanted to ask for help. I-I h-have----

I cut her off.

"Okay stop. You don't have to stutter. And yes. I will help you. Sorry if I intimidate or scare you. But really, I'm completely harmless sweetheart."

"Okay. I have a stalker problem." She said like she just admitted a sin. "And I heard that you and Aaron are known as high school detectives around the campus. So maybe you could help me?"

Excitement flashed through my eyes. "Is that so? Sure no problem." I happily said as the bell rang. Crap. Really? Ruining a good opportunity for something entertaining. I would rather solve this case than go to class and listen to our boring discussion of history. But unfortunately, I have to. "Meet me at break time in the ice cream parlor near by. And you are?"

"Ally. Ally Rodriguez. Also from 10th grade but I'm in Section B."

*****

I tapped my fingers to my table impatiently. I sat in my chair like I almost lay my body in it. I jut look totally lazy, which really I am. Cause two things are bothering me at the moment. First, Aaron's still not around. Second, I want to know more about the case so bad.

*RINGGGGGGGGGG!!*

Finally! I picked up my books and put my sling bag over my shoulder. I went outside the classroom, being camouflaged to the crowd of students. I opened my locker and threw my things in there. I smashed it closed and walked my way outside the campus.

******

I walked inside the ice cream parlor. As I stepped in, I could smell the familiar aroma of vanilla. My eyes searched for Ally, she was nowhere to be seen. But something caught my attention. No, someone. I saw the familiar haircut, the jet black color of his hair. Just by seeing the back of his head, I knew who he is.