Chapter Three: Fabian's Family History

3rd Person POV

Aaron knocked on her door three times.

No avail.

Fabian snapped out of her dream eating her chocolate chip cookie dough flavored ice cream, whipped cream on top with chocolate syrup drizzled, and chocolate chip toppings.

She groaned closing her eyes again and tried to go back to her heavenly dream. Then Aaron opened her door slowly. He solemnly got the chance to get into her room. Fabian always wanted that privacy. So if they hanged out at her place, it was always either at the garden or in their living room. He looked around, making the most of his little time worth it in her room.

Aaron roamed his eyes around her room as he observes. She has violet walls, a single bed, one small window, a full length mirror, and a set of speakers. She also has a study table, and a book shelf above it with mystery novels, romantic suspense, thrillers, and more.

Fabian heard her door opened. She heard footsteps getting closer to where her bed is.

"No. No please don't do it." Fabian thought.

She groaned when Aaron pulled her purple blanket, and opened her curtains that blinded her eyes because of the bright sunlight.

She tried to cover her face with her pillow. "Wake up sleepy head. Or should I say.. birthday girl?" A husky but playful voice said.

She only knew one guy with that voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here? This is trespassing!" He moved the pillow away from her face as he blocked the sunlight for her.

"I'm sorry to tell you but I'm certainly not guilty. Your mother permitted me to come in."

She sat up and threw another pillow at him. "Get out of my room Sebs!" She exclaimed but Aaron just laughed. "GET OUT!" She shouted again and she threw a bottle of juice at him. Aaron was fast enough to step out of her room to avoid it. That is why it hit the door instead.

Lesson learned for Aaron. Never ruin the heavenly sleep of a birthday girl.

After brushing her teeth, she changed into a loosen gray hoodie with black Nike shorts. She tied her hair in a messy bun while walking on her way out of her room, and went to their dinning room.

A confetti popped.

It made her flinch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY FABIAN!" Every single one of them shouted. There is her mom who is holding the round chocolate cake with a candle. Her dad, her grandparents, some of her classmates, and that stupid moron who is wearing a playful smile.

She was confused.

"Wake up sleepy head. Or should I say.. birthday girl?"

She recalled Aaron's playful greetings.

Then it hit her, it's her 16th birthday. Fabian scratched her neck awkwardly. "Uhm... thanks guys. You didn't have to bother."

"Blow the candle our dear birthday girl!" Dad shouted. She stepped closer to the cake and she was about to blow it but her dad stopped her. "Wait! You have to make first." He said smiling.

Fabian smiled back as she closed her eyes and made a wish. Then she opened them back as she blew her candles. Everyone clapped their hands.

Since their dinning room wasn't big enough, they ate their lunch at the garden. There were barbeques, boxes of pizzas, steaks, sushis, and many more. They talked about random things while eating until it was time for gift giving.