Chapter Thirteen: Tortured

Tired.

Weak.

Alone.

"You are the reason why my plan is ruined! You bitch!" He spat at me with gritted teeth. He pulled my hair at the back of my head, and threw me off the ground.

I cried. It was just too much. All I felt was pain and hatred. I faced him again and looked at him enraged. "I just gave justice to the girl you're obsessed with," I emphasized every word I say to him. "Do you think Ally would love you back if you torture a girl like me? I just did what you deserved!" I shouted at him raging, hoping his heart would hear and realize.

*SLAPP!!*.

But he slapped me so hard, I could feel my cheek burning with a shade of red. "It doesn't matter anymore what she thinks. All I want now is for you to feel how I suffered because of what you did!" He shouted at me and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain as I lie down to the cold floor.

"I'm done. I'm done hurting you physically. I think it would be more fun if I torture you emotionally." He smirked and laughed like a total lunatic.

Oh I forgot, that he really is.

******

I was so pissed right now! I just can't stand here waiting! Fabian could be in trouble right now. Terrible trouble. Images and scenarios flashed in my mind. And none of them are good and helping me to calm down.

I went back to the spot where there is less students. I kicked the tree so hard, my foot hurt. I punched the tree until my knuckled had scratches because of tree's rough texture. I was hoping that maybe it'll help me to loosen up.

o_o

Someone suddenly covered my mouth with a cloth. I panicked and tried to kick him from behind. I tried to punch him, but I felt too weak. Until everything went black.

"Wake up sleepy head." Someone hit me in the head as I open my eyelids. I groaned in pain, my head felt like it was being squeezed too hard.

My wrists are cuffed. I sat on the cold floor in the dark hallways. I looked up and tried to recognize the guy in front of me. But my vision was a blur, and it was too gloomy.

Wait, I'm inside the school.

I realized. I helped myself and stood up. "Where's Fabian you moron!" I exclaimed at him and I was about to beat the shit out of him, but it was too easy for him to push me back in the ground. I just felt too weak with my wrists cuffed behind me. He took the advantage of it as he punched me hard. I felt my nose bleed.

"Shut the fuck up and just follow me. I'll bring you to her, let's just wait for his signal." He explained and forced me to stand up, even if my legs felt too weak. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I just bowed my head and closed my eyes, hoping the pain would go away. "AHHHHH!!!" I opened my eyes in shock when I recognized that groan of pain came from. Fabian.

I kicked the guy. Surprisingly strong. Anger took over me, that caused me to kick him hard despite of feeling weak. "Where the fuck is she!? What are you doing to her!?" I demanded.

"Bring him in." I looked at the door of one of the classrooms, where the voice came from. And I knew too well who owns it. Gregory.

Of course! It was him! Why didn't I realize that sooner? The new information took too long to process in my mind. I didn't realize that the guy I just kicked, was walking me to the room.

He pushed me inside, too hard it caused me to fall in the ground. "Noooooo! Not him! Fuck you! Don't you dare touch him!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She kept shouting even her voice was breaking into sobs.