Chapter Six: Mastermind

I decided to give the girl's bathroom a visit. I observed the place. Trying to imagine how did the photographer took the photos of Ally while changing into her gym clothes.

Trying to play photographer.

And I was now certain who have done it. I also asked some people about that person to find out something. And when I knew the answer, another theory came into me.

While I was investigating this, Aaron investigated the letters and tried to stalk our suspects. Expecting for answers.

I was in my to the garden. My shoes made a noise as it hit the floor, my footsteps echoed in the empty hallways. Everyone's in class right now. Yep, I was skipping classes. So what? One subject wouldn’t affect my grade anyway.

*whistles*

I abruptly stopped. when my phone vibrated from my pocket. I fished it out from my pocket and looked at the message in my lock screen.

'Hey? Did you skipped classes?'

'Yeah. Why? I had to investigate something in the girl's bathroom.'

Sent.

'Same. I skipped classes. Usual spot. Meet you there! Love ya.'

'K. Love ya too.'

Sent.

*******

"So I already know who is the anonymous number." Aaron started as I ate my ice cream.

"Yeah? Well I already know who is the photographer." I replied proudly.

"Well, we already both know who is the anonymous writer."

"Yeah. Cause he is the one and only that has the same hand writing with the writer of the letters."

"Nice, we're doing progress here people." He smirked as he leaned and ate his own ice cream. "So? Should we let them all meet together with Ally to confess their shit?"

"Yeah. Let's do that to officially close this case." I smirked as I say 'case'. It's just so satisfying to say, okay?

"Maybe we should call Ally to update her first, before she meet the three of them." Aaron suggested as he ate a spoon full of his own cold treat.

"Yeah. Good idea. But," I looked at my wrist watch. "Let's wait for ten more minutes before their break time. She's still probably in class." But then I realized there are only four more spoons of ice cream left in my cup.

Damn it. I want more.

"I already sent her a text anyway. So forget it. She'll check it out after break time."

"Aight. I need more of this." I stood up and went up to the counter to order the same flavor of ice cream.

"The usual?" Cherry, the girl waiter asked.

"Yeah." I replied and pulled out a bill from my wallet. After she gave me my change and receipt I went back to our table.