Introduction

Welcome! to my first Kiribaku/Bakushima fanfic!

This story will contain the following!
- Spoliers-
- Abuse
- Rape
- Self-Harming
- Suicidal thoughts
- Rejection
- Depressed baby

Edit: April 15, 2019-
- Violent Kacchaco (it'll seem good, but I'm sorry... I kinda have to like... Destroy it.)
-Izuocha growth

Plz do not read if you get triggered by any if this.

Also plz excuse my terrible grammar

Now continue!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eijiro's POV

The sound of thunder. The sound of raindrops against the window pain. The sight of seeing cheery blossom petals landing, on a small puddle. The feeling of the being wet, the wetness from rain. The way the rain was falling was pretty hard, and the poignant way I am running. This whole life is nothing but hell, the way I have to live. The way I regret everything. The way where I have no trust in anyone, why would I though? There's no point right? If it's all going to happen again. The rush I felt happening at that moment, just to get there.
The rush I had to just get home, or else. I had no time to stop or leave. I had to go. There's no escape from all this. As I was finally arriving, I felt myself freeze up. I was standing there in front of the door. Get in! Get in!
But I can't, I can't cause it will all happen again.

Mom.

I don't want to do this, of course I don't. I breath in and out. As I knock on the door quickly but softly. The door just swings open. Revealing the worst parts of my life.

"I'm home dad."

At that moment I coul feel all the pain physically and mentally. I could feel myself getting violated.
Help me, stop it. Don't fucking touch me!!
But that won't stop anything. "Now why won't you go inside?" I can't disobey.
"Yes, father." I enter, and there everything starts.

This is my story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay! So um, this was just an introduction so of course it would be short. The other chapters won't be though so, anyways thank you for checking this out! Feel free to check out my other works!

It's time to go through and emotional roller coaster! I hope I can update at least a chapter a week. I'll see, I really don't have a schedule for updates.

Anyways, thank you. And don't forget to vote if you liked it.

BYEEEEEEEE

~CMorr