Chapter 6

Half of this will be a Deku chapter uwu the rest will be in Kirishima's POV
We have drama that'll stir up soon :)
Anyways we're back to present time as well uwu

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Midoriya's POV

Kacchan.... Kacchan is always with Ochaco, but you see, Kacchan doesn't deserve Ochaco. At all...
Ochaco is someone in this world that deserves better, why do I say this?
Well maybe if Kacchan didn't kiss me in 7th grade while Ocha left I would think they would be great.

Is Kacchan even straight?

He did kiss me, and honestly I didn't enjoy it.

"Deku?" My eyes flutter open as I see the bubbly girl in front of me named Uraraka Ochaco. "Yeah?"
"Want to go to lunch with me? Katsuki went somewhere with someone..." I raised a brow. "Who?"
"I don't know exactly... He's been ditching us a lot. Honestly."
I nod, "True." She sighs as she puts her cheek against the desk and faces me, who also has my cheek on my desk. We stare at each other and I smile. She was always cute, ever since I met her...

She blushes as she sits up. "Um yeah! Let's go!" she says with excitement as she exited the classroom. I followed right behind as I look from the corner of my eye, I see Kacchan with this one girl. What is he doing?

Growing up, Kacchan would attract so many girls, and he would reject them all. But once Ochaco confessed to him. He didn't reject it. It's weird tho... He kissed me when I was in 7th, the time she was gone and all. And once she comes back she and him get stuck like glue and I'm just a third wheeler. I don't even think Kacchan likes Ochaco.
Why did he kiss a boy? I felt anger boiling up in me, but I stopped as soon as I saw Ochaco hold my hand. "Come on Deku, your walking to slow." I blush as I let her lead the way. But I could feel Kacchan's glare from behind.
"DEKU!" I flinch and Ochaco immediately let's go of my hand.
"Katsuki!"

As Ochaco ran up to him for a hug, he glared at her and pushed he away. My heart falls as she falls on the ground. "Kacchan!?" I run up to Ochaco and help her get up. "Why did you push her?"
All Katsuki could do was tch' at us and walk away. "Why is Kacchan more hard with me?" My eyes widen. "What do you mean?" She looked down as she took off her uniform jacket. She rolled up her sleeves and then I saw her arms. There were bruises. Is he hitting her!?
"Ochaco! Is he hitting you!?" And right there I block my mouth as I see some students walk by giving us stares. As I look at them panicking. A red pair of eyes meet with mine. He was from our class, he had a look in his eyes of pain. He was hurting and you could tell. His hair was down and he just looked away.

I looked back at Ochaco and she looked hurt and upset. "Ochaco I'm so-"
"It's okay Deku, we should've just never kissed on Christmas year under that mistletoe last year," she said as she looked like she was about cry.
The mistletoe....
My eyes widen a little as I remember what happened on Christmas Eve.

(Japan dont really celebrate Christmas, since it's not a national holiday... To them and all, but they still do it uwu, Christmas Eve is more celebrated tho, for it's also a couple's day ùwú)

I look at Ochaco and frown. "Don't tell me he hits you because of that mistletoe..."
"He does, and well everytime he sees you with me, he think we're going to do something." I sigh. "Do you still love him though?"

Kirishima's POV

"Ochaco! Is he hitting you!?"
The words that came out of his mouth made me feel uncomfortable. Deku obviously had a crush on Uraraka and you could tell.
My eyes meet with his as his green orbs show regret, heartbroken, and loneliness.
I look away as I see Bakugou turn the corner of the hallway.

"I feel bad for Uraraka," whispers Mina as she clings onto Sero. I look at them both and think how cute they looked. "True, but maybe he had a reason?" Kaminari said as he puts a hand on Mina's shoulder.
"Yeah and hurting a girl is the answer?" We all stay quiet, then I speak up. "Bakugou doesn't seem to be that type of person to hit her... Maybe he's going through something."
Mina puffs out her cheeks and gives me a concerned look. "Maybe your right, it's never right to judge."
"Exactly," I say with a smile.

It was currently the 7th day of school and I already memorized all my classmates names and my way to classes. "We should eat out one day." Mina then smiles brightly. "Yeah!"
I slightly laugh as I was afraid to go in the outside. What if someone did something to me?
As I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder my eyes widen and I quickly smack the hand away. Shit-
"Woah, heh are you okay?" Kaminari says backing up a little. Mina looks at me and frowns, "Are you okay Kirishima?" I look at her and look to the side. "Hey you two go ahead imma talk with Kirishima a little..." Mina says waving them off.

As she looks back at me she says, "Your still afraid huh?"
"What do you mean?"
"You just smacked Kaminari's had away as he out put hand in your shoulder."
"And?"
"Your still afraid of when people touch you."
"And what if I am?"
"Well you need to get cur-" Kirishima cut her off as his voice cracked. "You don't understand Mina, it's such a pain having this fear. You think I enjoy flinching at any hand movement towards me? Do you think I enjoy not being normal?"

My voice cracked as I finally let tears fall out. "It's hard living in a world where you feel like your being violated." And like that I walked away. "Tell them I'm not eating."
Then I continued my way, as I wiped off some tears from my face I breathed in looked up and I ran into someone. And I felt myself on the ground.
Oh God-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woohoo this chapter was extremely boring.... And short

Um, yeah. I hope you enjoyed this, even if it was boring asf >:')

Also if your still confused on anything happening just ask me, I'll be glad to explain uwu

~🍪Cookies🍪