Chapter 15

What can I say REJECTION SUCKS ;'')
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kirishima's POV

Today was the big day, he was going to ask Kaminari out.

Yeah that's a terrible idea- why would Kami friken date the guy that slapped his hand away cause they're a scared little bitch-

I tapped against my desk furiously until Mina interrupted my very negative thoughts. "Woah there buddy why so thoughtful?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because I was planning on asking out Kaminari-"
"Y-you're gay?"
I froze for a second. Shit I didn't tell her before-
"Uh yeah.."

She beamed as she went for a hug, but soon enough she stopped midway and backed off respecting me.
"I respect you, and I still love you, no hetro though 😔👊"
I laughed slightly until I heard a bang.

Suddenly the classroom door slammed open with a very pissed off Bakugou, his shirt was unbuttoned and you could see his bare chest. His hair was a mess and he had lipstick marks on his neck and lips.

"Bakugou what the fuck, you look like shit-"
Bakugou ignored my statement and sat behind me. Then my eyes widened.

He reeked of sex.

My cheeks went red, I shooed Mina away and looked behind me. "Bakugou... You reek, of um.. sex," I try to say but I couldn't help the fact that he was only 15 and he isn't a virgin.

"And? Everyone should've lost their virginity by now."
"No, not really... You're just 15- you might become a dad. Omigod Bakugou did you use a condom!?"
"Yes I did- also why the fuck are we talking about me having sex."
I blushed and looked away clearing my throat, "No clue, but button up that shirt I don't like seeing people break the school uniform code."

"That girl couldn't give a proper blowjob."
My cheeks were probably just as red as my hair by now. "Bakugou you don't say that in class!!"
"Yeah whatever, shut up."

My phone then vibrated. I saw the notification.

Kami ♥️

Kami ♥️:
Bro, since when were you and Mr. Pomeranian looking ass boy, friends?

Me:
I wouldn't say we're friends, we just get along ig?

Kami ♥️
I'm shooketh dude, Bakugou doesn't get along with anyone

Me:
:0
Oh! Btw I needa talk to you l8er

Kami ♥️
Oh sure :)

I put my phone away and smile. "Why so smiley pretty boy." Bakugou mumbled. I felt my cheeks warm up a little, "It's none of your business. Also next time make sure you wear some type of cologne."

"She wasn't that good either ways," Bakugou mutters as he rubs his temples.
"You probably took her virginity you stupid child!"
"Hey! She practically forced herself onto me!"
"And you let her!?"
"I couldn't stop it..."
I shook my head in disappointment.

"This is why you have no friends Bakugou."
"Shut up," he grumbled at me.

•~•~•~•

It was lunch and Bakugou seemed let's say, off? Weird? Attractive? Wait-
"Kirishima you wanted to talk?"
My head bops up and turn to the person who startled me, Kaminari.
"Oh- yeah!" I beam. He sits down next to me.
"What do you wanna tell me?"
"Well, Kaminari I know we've only been friends for a couple weeks I guess, and well i-"
"Come on I won't bite!" Kaminari says as he starts playfully punching me.

"I like you."

Kaminari stopped. The silence started to dig into me, the atmosphere seemed to choke me, my palms were sweating. Why isn't he saying anything?

I glanced to the side, he wasn't there.

My eyes started to itch, I felt stupid. Embarrassed. Pathetic. Utterly disgusting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about this VERY VERY short chapter, stuff is going on so I'm sorry :(
I'll see when I'll be able to update! Thank you for all the support btw means a lot ♥️
-Suga Cookies