Chapter 4

Also the photos I put up are usually not related, I just want to share them :p

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's start from the back."
I look behind and see the ash blonde boy, are eyes match and my eyes widen, I quickly look away and end up looking at a boy with weirded dyed hair.
"Todoroki, why don't you go first? Give us your full name and tell us sometime about you."

The boy stands up he looked very good-looking. Also he seemed to have something different, compared to the Uraraka she was all bubbly and happy. But this boy he seemed hurt. He was feeling pain. I looked at his eyes, one showed anger and the other shows pain. Is he gonna through things like me?
He looked up and faced us all. "Hello, my name is Todoroki Shouto. And I like cold soba."
Cold soba...
The next person was a girl. She had pretty long hair. We kept going until we got to Uraraka. She stood up, and looked at everyone. She seemed a little nervous. Then she spoke up, "I'm Uraraka Ochaco and I like the night skies." Night skies, how pretty. She sat down and looked over at me and smiled, a half smiled at her back as she moves her eyes, to the boy right behind me. "Hey Katsuki, it your turn," she whispered. He just grunts as he stands up, we all look at him. He seemed, angry. Honestly everything he was doing was angry. Wasn't really cool at all. Wonder why he is always angry. His eyes were always a glaring red orb. But deep inside there was a warm, fuzzy, soft, and scared...
Wonder what he's scared about? I was so busy in my thoughts. "My name is Bakugou Katsuki. And I hate everything."
"Doesn't seem like it," I mutter. His glare then switches to me. "What the hell did you say?!"
I sigh and shrug. "Doesn't seem like it. You do have a girlfriend. If that's what I'm guessing she is," I respond back as I take a glance at her. And looked back at him.
"Tch." He then grabs her by the arm and pulls her close to him. "I like this girl, and this girl is mine."
I look at them, it felt weird, his hand was in her arm. She seemed a little uncomfortable and that made me shiver. How?
How can they do it? Couples seem to be one if the bravest people to hold each others hand. Or touch each other. They never seem scared. Maybe because it's only me? Am I the only weird one here?

The green head, also known as Midoriya, or Deku. He had a slight frown on his face. He likes her...?
He lets her go and he sat down. I sighed as I stood up, my hair was in my way and I brushed it off. I brushed my hair away from my eyes and I saw everyone clearly. All their eyes were on me, and that made me nervous. My insides felt like spilling out right there. I moved my eyes everywhere, and it landed in some gold ones. It was a boy. He looked.... Cute...
He was looking at me, and right there I could feel my cheeks warm up a little. Then I spoke up. "My name is Kirishima Eijirou, and I like uhhh meat..?" The boy with golden eyes smiled a little and I quickly sat down. I burried my face as they continued. I didn't raise my head until I could hear Ashido talking about liking dancing. As the next person stood up I meet with some gold eyes. It's that boy.

He looked at me and smiled, he looked away and went ahead, "Hi, I'm Kaminari Denki, and I like trendy stuff." I raised a brow. Trendy stuff?

~•~•~•~

The Bell has rung as they all scattered, the chairs were making a harsh noise, they were all out now. And I quietly and slowly walked out.
"Kirishima right?" I looked over my shoulder as I saw the dude with blonde hair and another one with black hair. "Your name is Kirishima right?" I nodded as I moved my hair out of my eyes. "Yeah why?"
The blonde, also known as Kaminari smiled. "Cool! Let's go eat lunch together! With me and Sero." I blinked a couple times as he said that. "O-okay?" I stuttered. He smiled and patted my back. I shuddered a little and he gave me a worried look, then quickly changed his look as he replaced it with a smile.

He started walking as I just looked at him from the back, he was obviously shorter than me, and he looked cute I admit. Then my eyes widened.

I just called a boy cute....

And I'm a boy....

My cheeks start to burn as the the other one, known as Sero turned to me. "Hey dude are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm good!" I say with a smile. He smiled back and I look ahead as we enter the cafeteria. The lights hit my eyes and I let my hair take over and cover my face. You could here all the things and honestly I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Did you know that Yaoyorozu is single?"

Yaoyorozu?

"Did you hear that Todoroki is actually gay?"

Gay?

"Did you hear that Bakugou hits Uraraka?"

Bakugou!?

"Yeah, he's such a terrible person."

He doesn't look that bad....

"Poor Uraraka, having such an abusive boyfriend."

Boyfriend....

I ignored the rest as I catched up with the others, we stopped by our lockers earlier so we already had our lunch, as we sat down the conversation started.
"Man, there's already rumors going around."
Sero looked at Kaminari and said, "Yeah, next thing we know lots if drama will start and fights."
"Fight huh..." Kaminari looked over to another table I looked over too and saw Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida, and Bakugou...
"That Bakugou kid and Midoriya will fight one day." I looked at Kaminari and raised a brow, and asked, "What do you mean?"
"You can tell Midoriya and Bakugou don't have a good relationship. Remember what happened in class earlier?" Oh yeah... Earlier...

2 hours ago

DEKU!!"
Class was once again interrupted by the ash blonde... Again.
"Bakugou! Sit down and stop interrupting class!" Kayama yelled as she looked away from the bored. Bakugou sat down and Uraraka whispered over to him.

"Why did you do that!?"

"He touched your hand!"

"He was giving me an eraser also our hands just brushed against each other!"

"Doesn't matter I don't like it!"

"You seriously need to stop, you get jealous to much!"

"Tch."

I sighed at what they were talking about.
Great....

~•~•~•~

"Now that's I think about it, he seems to hate him. A lot." I say with a big sigh.
"Yeah exactly." he laughs. I then start to laugh along with him to. His cheeks were rosy pink as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and then I heard yelling.

"Fuck you Deku!!"

What now....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nothing good but some good ol KiriKami

And Kacchaco???

-3- I don't fucking know, I actually used to like Kacchaco, until Daily Krumbs ruined it for me,

LIKE WTF HE DOES HENTAI!? KACCHACO HENTAI!?

I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR HIM HONESTLY SMH

Anyways, i changed to 🍪Cookies🍪

Cause why not? Also if you have a Samsung then they might be crackers...

Apart from all that, thanks for reading this chapter that I forgot to post 1 week ago •-•

Anyways I'll see when I can post again so cya!

~🍪Cookies🍪