Chapter 20

[unedited]

Kirishima's POV

The next day it was weird, I couldn't even look at Kat normally. Right after that kiss I pushed him out the room and well hid in the covers to make sure no one saw my flushed face.

"Kiri get out the room!" Banged Mina against the door while whining.

"No!"

"Come on it was just a kiss!"

"EXACTLY!!"

I didn't want to see him, I'm too scared.

Mina's POV

Alright so Kirishima's bitchass won't get out of bed so I'm getting Bakugou on his ass.
Taking 6 steps to the next room, I banged on his door. Which luckily got opened real quick, but the response wasn't pleasant.
"What the hell do you want!?"

He looked like a terrible mess, like literally he seemed as if he was crying so much. And he reeked.

"The heck happened to you.." I muttered.

"Just tell me what you want!"

"Okay okay jeez, so can you please tell Kirishima to get out of his room... He's been in there for too long, and hasn't ate anything."

Bakugou's eyes soften and he instantly ran to the door nextdoor to make sure the love of his life was okay.

I just stood there, admiring how Kirishima could turn this boy so whipped already. I'm not even surprised. Kirishima was always so bubbly and adorable. Yes he had his times where he was so scared and avoided everyone. But when no one was around he was so bubbly.

I wonder if he was getting any better, I'm glad he doesn't hesitate to hold onto Bakugou. Maybe Bakugou could help out his fear?

Who knows.

Kirishima's POV

"Kirishima!"

Oh fuck it's Kat. I tried to make it seem as no one was here, but utterly failed.

"Kiri! I know you're there!"

"No I'm not!" Kiri you absolute dumbass.

"Baby, please open the door."

My heart started to race, I squeezed myself as I tried not to easily run and open the door. But I couldn't. I wanted to see him so badly.

"Baby, are you okay?"

And that's when I stood up and opened the door, I dragged him in and just hugged him.
I wanted to feel his warmth. His scent- wait.

"Kat you stink."

There was an awkward silence. (Caw caw caw)

"Oh."

•••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for my trashy ass update, I know it's not a lot, I swear I'm trying but it's been difficult for me. And I appreciate for the ones who have stuck with me this far :)
And thank you for 60K read! Who knew this was gonna happen wow :,)

- Sugalixx