Chapter 10

Okay, so it's been almost 2 damn fucking months since I updated. And imma be honest, I shouldn't of done that promise. But I'm honestly having so much shit going on, it's hard for me to concentrate on this. I already have so many comments asking when and when I'll update. Like I'm glad you're enjoying my book, it's just that I'm having really bad personal issues atm and it's hard for me to update with a bad state. I would like y'all to still continue, but if you cannot be patient enough then I guess it's best for you to stop reading. Cause from now on, updates are not gonna be fast..

Also I've been noticing comments complaining about how I'm planning on having IzuOcha. Look I don't care what you ship, but this is my story and I will make it however I want it too. Also in the description it obviously says there will be IzuOcha. Your problem for not reading 😬

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Saturday

Bakugou:s POV

"Hurry up child!" I yelled.
My annoying little sister was going around the place trying to find her shoe as she cried out, "I can't find it!"
I groaned as I helped her out.
The kid couldn't be any more annoying. "Katsuki...?"
"What."
"Do you think the boy is better now?"
"I don't know, not like I care either ways."
"Then why did you go up to him?"
I stayed silence. Why did I?
"I don't know."

She smiled at me. "Okie dokie then."
I rolled my eyes. "You found your shoe?"
"Yeah," she said as she started to put her shoe on, I got a jacket and put it on. No point of dressing up. As minutes went by.
There was a knock on our door. My sister, started running towards the door and opened it.
"How many times do I have to tell you-"

"Hey?"

I stood up straight and quickly said, "Oh great you're here."
"Well what a welcoming boy you are."
"Mmm I really don't ca-"

"Hey mister kid!" Said my little sister as she came up to the boy with a smile. He seemed to hesitate a bit. He squeezed his hands a hard then silently and softly let them go. "Hey little mate."
He gave her a pat on the head, at first his expression was something strange. Then he took a deep breath and smiled softly.

"Okay now that you saw him, he's leaving." I said plainly.
"No, I wanna talk to him for a while," protested my sister. "Fine, but let's not talk here, I don't feel good being in this damn house."
"Katsuki no cursing."
"Shit- uh sorry-"
"You gotta try harder, or im telling Mom!"

"Are both of y'all always like this?" laughed the red head. "Shut up," I mumbled.
"Let's go to the park :D!!" Yelled my sister.
"Okay then."
She smiled as she walked out the door.
"Your sister..."
"Yeah I know, we act differently now shut up."

Kirishima's POV

Never knew Bakugou was, how do I explain? Very antisocial and rude. Not that im surprised he's always like that during school too-
Especially towards Midoriya, who he calls, "Deku"
I look around the park, the trees were beautiful, the skies were clear. April is a nice month.
"Mr. Hard boy?"
Mr. Hard boy??
"Uh- uh yeah?"

Why did she call me Mr. Hard boy-

"Are you better now?"
"You want the truth kid?" I smile slightly. She nods.
"I'm better than yesterday that's for sure."
"How were you yesterday?"
"Bad haha."

She smiled a bit and then stook her hand out, "Let's go play."
I look at her hand, and then her face. Her eyes were so sparkly, and she had the biggest smile ever. I took a deep breath and took her hand.
They're soft..

"Katsuki?" The girl said, Bakugou looked at her. "Huh?"
"Can we go to the ice cream shop later?"
"I don't have any money on me-"
"I can pay, after all I owe you for taking me out of the dorms."
Bakugou looked at me and sighed, "K whatever."

As the little girl and I were playing around I hear a shout.
"Eijirou!"
I froze, I know that voice. I stay frozen and grit my teeth. How the hell did he find me..

"Eijirou Kirishima, are you deaf?"
I slowly look over to him. And I look at him, my red hair was all fixed up how could he tell it was me?
"So you are him."
Huh?

"What do you want?" I said sharply. "Well, can I not just say hello to my beautiful son?"
"Don't call me beautiful, it's weird."
"Well I'm just saying." That made me feel really uncomfortable. Could his dumbass never shut up?

"Just leave, can't you see I'm busy?"
"But-"
"I said leave."

He looked at me ugly, "tch, fine kid. I'll come get you one day."
I tensed up a little and started to back off. When I felt my body press against someone else's.
"Watch it weird hair."
I silently laugh, "Sorry."

"Yeah yeah, who was that?" He says motioning towards my dad who was getting in a car and driving off.
"Someone."

"It's his dad," the little girl said plainly. This little brat-
"Haha yeah-"

"Hm, well then. We better hurry back home, She needs to take a nap," Bakugou said.
"I don't wanna sleep!" Whined the child.
"No, "I don't wanna" you will."
"Why are you so mean?"
"Why are you so bratty?"

I laughed just looking at both of them.
"Oh, I never got to know your name," I said looking down at the girl.

"My name's Greg," she said.
"What-" I whispered.
"It's Grei," Bakugou says.
"Grei?"
"Yeah, I don't know where the name came from but yep."
"Huh, I was expecting a name like... Azul, or uh Jiso-"
"We have a weird family so you won't expect much from our dumbasses."

"KATSUKI THAT'S A BAD WORD!" Grei yelled.
"Whatever," Bakugou muttered.

"Should we go back now?" I ask softly. They both nod as they head back. I was slowly tagging behind him.
And I started thinking... What the hell is my dad planning..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was a short chapter, I honestly don't have my inspiration atm. Shit is too much atm.
Sorry for that little rant... I just hope y'all understand?