Chapter 3

The days went by and by. There I was impatiently waiting for a new school year to come closer.
I stayed in that room for safety. Father would come by. Knock on the door. Kick the door. Punch the door. Yell at the door.
He just wanted me out.

~•~•~•~

Days kept going and I decided to take a walk. The wind was blowing through my new colored hair. Everyone was walking by minding their own business.
I sighed as I walked more, at the distance I could see happy families. Little kids were running around. Couple we're hugging and holding hands. I looked at their hands, how could they do that so easily?
How could they be happy with that? Wouldn't they be scared?
I felt my eyes start to water, don't cry.
Don't cry dammit! It's not manly!
I tried my hardest to hold the tears back and I saw this kid look at me. She was a little girl, her hair was ashy blonde and her eyes were a nice crimson red. Her looks reminded me of someone.
"Brother? Why is he crying?" She pointed at me while tugging on to someones shirt. Once the boy turned around I met eye to eye with the same crimson eyes from the hospital.
He looked at me up and down. "I don't know, now come one or dad will get angry you little brat," he said.
He grabbed her hand and dragged her along while she was still looking at me and she smiled, then she said something. Something surprising. "Your okay now, don't cry."
As she and the ash blonde boy walked away I couldn't help but smile.

~•~•~•~

(~Time skip~)

Date: April 15 - 1st yr, Class 1-A

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I still look plain." I looked around and saw the bottle of gel. I looked back at the mirror and at my hair.
Nah, maybe some other time.
I grabbed all my stuff and walked out the door. My father wasn't there so that was something good. It was early, earlier than usual. I was going to walk, I mean I had no one to take me so why not?
I kept walking, my eyes were slowly closing until I heard a horn. A car horn. I turned around slowly to see who it was and I saw someone open the car door, and there I saw a familiar face. "Ashido?" She smiled and came up to me. "My my my, Kirishima? What up with your hair?" She pointed at my red hair. "I dyed it."
"Your hair AND eyebrows??" I blinked a couple times and finally said something. "Yeah..." She laughed slightly and pointed at her car. "Come on! I'll take you to school since we both are going to the same place."
"Are you sure? I mean they have dorms and I brought all my stuff..."
"I don't mind! You are a friend."
"Okay..."

I got in the car and looked out the window. Sooner than later, we were finally there. Kids were scurrying inside for the opening ceremony. There was many kids, they all had something special.
I walked in with my stuff and I saw this trembling green head in front of me. "Hey you okay?" The kid jumps and turns slowly to me. "Y-yeah I'm fine!"
"DAMN DEKUUUUUU!!"
"Eek!" The green head yelped as he heard a yell. I looked around and saw a ash blonde kid. He was the same dude.
Oh it's him.
His eyes matched mine and he raised a brow, "What are you looking at?"
I blinked a couple times and waved my hands around. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare!"
"Tch whatever, fucking weirdo." He muttered the last part very badly. All of a sudden a happy bubbly looking girl came up and yelled. "Katsuki!!" Her hair couldn't define gravity as she launched herself onto the ash blonde boy. Her cheeks were rosy and she was smiling. The green head looked at her and sighed. "So your girlfriend is coming here too?"
"She's not my girlfriend shitty nerd!"
I stood there awkwardly.
I'm guessing they all know each other?
Soon the principal came up, he started announcing classes, dorms, and teachers. So I was apparently in class 1-A. And my teachers are Aizawa, Yamada, Yagi, and Kayama.

(If you don't know who they are they are, Eraserhead, Present Mic, All Might, and Midnight.)

We all knew our classes and it was time for us to go. The ash blonde had his arm around the brown haired girl and the green haired one followed. And there I was right behind them
"What class are you in?" I turn to Ashido who was walking beside me. "Class 1-A"
"Ah! Im in that class too!" I smiled at her and she smiles back. We all walk to our classes and what do you know?
The three in front of me were also in my class. Once I entered a boy with blue hair was telling everyone where to sit. "I get to sit where I want to you damn glasses!" That was harsh.
"You will follow the rules!"
"I don't need to listen to anyone's damn rules!"
The bubbly girl then came up and grabbed his arm. "Hey Katsuki. Don't argue with someone already!" Then the green one put a hand on her shoulder. "Just let it go Uraraka."
Uraraka.
"Don't touch her Deku." Deku flinched a little. I guess their relationship isn't as good as hot head and Uraraka.
I sat beside a window and right behind me was the hot head, and right next to him was Uraraka and the green one. Great.
I felt uncomfortable having the girl and the boy behind me. Also not to be mean, but they didn't seem right together. I shook my head and looked ahead. Shut up Eijirou, you can't judge someone just like that. It's not manly. I looked out the window and some of the school staff was carrying our stuff. Apperantly they were going to pick our dorms so they went ahead and decided to out our stuff in the rooms so there wasn't a lot for us to do. The teacher then came in.
"As you might've heard I'm Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher." We all stood up and bowed.
"Now that that my introduction is over you will do an introduction as well. We'll start from the back." I gulped, I hate introductions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay I know, I'm the worst. I'm making Uraraka and Bakugou be a thing. But I actually need that so that the future chapters are better so :p
Also this is a Bakushima/Kiribaku fanfic so no worries y'all!
This really wasn't a chapter... It was kind of a filler. Idk, I'm just excited to see this whole plot work out :3

Also so sorry for any incorrect grammar 😥 I'm not really on the mood to correct stuff at this moment:/

Anyways I hope you liked this

BYE

~CMorr