Chapter 7

What do you do when you fall? Do you glare at them? Do you say nothing? Do you just tell them to apologise? Do you tell them your sorry?
"Watch where your going you idiot." I could recognize that voice. I just looked up and he looked down at me with pity. I tch'ed at him slightly as I picked myself up and started to continue my way. "Where do you think you going Shitty hair?" I stop and take a glance at him. "I'm going somewhere..."
"You know it's lunch, that's why you gotta go to the cafeteria or else you'll get in trouble."
"That's interesting coming from you, especially with your attitude and rumors."

Bakugou said nothing as he tch'ed at me, and I smiled. "That's what I thought, now imma go now." And as I turned I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly swung around and hit his hand away from me. He looks at me with eyes widened a bit. He grits his teeth as I step back a little. "Why the hell are you doing this?"

What?

"What are you talking about?" Bakugou stood there and tch'ed again as he didn't respond. I sighed as I continued my way, his back the other way. I just hope I don't deal with him again in the future.
I walked around the halls for a bit, then I saw a certain red and white haired boy. Todoroki?

I never talked to him, so I tried not to say anything. But I wasn't doing anything either so I obviously had something to do. But then I remember, when I walked by Uraraka, I saw the way her face was. Bakugou did something to her, and maybe it wasn't right for me to defend him. He hit her, Midoriya did yell out "Ochaco is he hitting you"

Nothing else for me to think, just that he's hitting her.

I stand there, as I remember the way her eyes showed pain. Something that I know, something I lived through, pain is something that no one should go through.
"Kirishima?" I blink as I look up and see Todoroki. "Wha-"
"You were staring off into space..."
"I was?" I say as I glance to the side, as I see Bakugou. He walks by us and Todoroki looks at him. "Bakugou abuses Uraraka is what I heard"
"Yeah I heard too... I don't know though... Why is he hitting her... Pain is shit and something that scars."

"Oh"

I blink a couple times and laugh, "Well it's something I believe haha" I say as I  play around with my hair. I then stop.
"Oh no you're absolutely correct about pain being something that scars you." He says a little uncomfortable.
"I mean, I know for the fact, since I've lived through it," I mutter as I rub the side of my arm in discomfort.
"Does that explain why you have that scar on your eyelid?"
My eyes widen a bit as I cover it, "Oh that's nothing haha."

"You sure like to laugh it all out like if it's nothing."
"What do you mean..."
As I backed up a little Todoroki raised his hand and flung it near me. My eyes widened as I flinched and threw my hands in front of me, like if I was defending myself.

"You're traumatized right?"

I look at him, how can he figure all of that out?

"I'm guessing it's abuse?"

"How do you-"
"I've been abused by my father, and I've been scared by my mother, as you can see by my burn mark."
"Im not just traumatized too you know." I mutter as I tried to walk away.
His hand tries to reach me, but I step back even more. "Don't you dare touch me." I say as I glare at him. He gives me a blank stare and sighs. "Okay, I won't touch you, but if you ever need someone to talk with I'm always open."

I nod, "Okay..."

As he starts walking away he looks to the right and smiles. I then and see a girl from my class.
Yaoyorozu?
I decide to give them their space and I continue my way. Then I remember what Bakugou said... Why am I like this? What does he mean anyway?
Or more...

Why does he even care?

I shook my head as I stretched and look out the window. We were on a high level and looking down made me feel dizzy. The window was not locked, and as I opened it I felt the cold wind hit my face. I haven't felt so relaxed in a while. I stook out my hand out and smiled. I could feel the warm sun rays against my slightly bruised arm. I close my eyes as I breathe in and out. I flutter my eyes open and I smile. I was finally away from my father.

"Kirishima aren't you supposed to be at lunch?" I pull my arm back and turn to see the browned haired girl, Uraraka.
"Oh yeah, I just wasn't hungry."
"Hmmm, I don't know if I believe you. But I will. Why don't you go eat lunch with me and my friends?"
I smile slightly at the girl, she was this cute bubbly girl that a lot of boy like from what I see in my class.
"Sure I guess." She smiled and motioned me to the cafeteria.

Entering, I saw Bakugou who was sitting with Deku. She motioned me to sit next to her, as I sat down I looked at Midoriya and took a glance towards Bakugou. This is weird...
As Uraraka sat down she put her hands together and smiled. "Okay then!"
I laughed slightly as i scratch the back of my neck. "So wassup?"
Midoriya looked at me and smiled. "Nothing much honestly, just eating haha." I smile and then laugh. "Oh yeah, I actually need to eat..."
At the corner of my eye Bakugou was just looking at me. His eyes were beautiful. A crimson red. You could see hatred but there was also regret and sadness. I smile as I turn to him. "What's up with you? You haven't said anything yet," I say cherry like.
"Tch, just mind your own damn business." I puff out my cheeks and raised a brow. Giving him a concerned look. "Your not the talkative type huh."
"And your not the truthful type."
"Same goes to you," I respond and this time with a cold voice. He just stares at me and I smile. "Well whatever i just hope we can get along."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ah, the chapter that will start their relationship uwu, I'm actually now excited for the next chapters!

Whatever, next chapter will probably be in Bakugou's POV btw.

Also thank you so much for 1.75K reads! It means so much to me.

As this story was inspired by my phobia and the way I love writing! Anyways enough about me.

Thx for reading uwu!

~🍪Cookies🍪