Chapter 13

It really annoys me when people complain over the side ship 💀

[Unedited]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mina stop!" yelled Pikachu. I stood there giving them a dead panned look. What the actual fuck.
"He made Kirishima go through a panic attack lemme beat his ass!" Mina screeched as she bit Soy sauce's arm. "Mina what the fuck!"
As they continued arguing I walked away, I then start thinking about what I did. I felt like shit, I shouldn't of done that.

I brushed it off and walked to the infirmary, totally not making sure the idiot was okay.
I slightly peeked at the door and he was sitting there looking out the window. His hair was messy, his eyes were big and glossy looking. His lashes looked pretty, and his little scar on the left eye popped out, how did he get that?

His skin was a nice toned tan skin color, his black roots were slightly visible. Woah.
I then snapped out of it when he called me out. "Oi Bakugou, what are you d-doing here?" He stuttered.
"I was looking for a restroom," I lied.
"But the bathroom is literally right before this room-"
"Shut up," I shot as I huffed.
"Why so angry?"
I rolled my eyes, "Okay maybe I came to apologise but fuck you."
"Anytime," shark teeth said as he winked.

My cheeks felt like they were heating up as I snapped at him, "S-shut up!" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. This was embarrassing.
"I'm just joking," he smiled as he giggled. Even his giggle was adorable what the fuck?

"No but seriously-"
"I'm just here, to apologise you idiot."
"Go ahead."
"I'm sorry for uh- for what I did earlier, I didn't mean for any of that shit to happen," I quickly said looking away. He giggled as he sighed, "it's alright bro. It's also my fault for pissing you off." He flashed a smile and I thought I was going blind.

"I have a question though," I said while looking out the window.
"Yeah? What is it?"
"Why are you afraid of people touching you?"
There was a long uncomfortable silence, but soon it was broken by Kirishima. "I'm haphephobic, what else do you expect?" He softly laughed while he fiddled with his fingers while looking down.

Huh.

Is he scared of me? Don't be scared of me.

Not another person..

"That explains a lot, seeing how you respond when people touch you," I mumble. "It's alright if you go y'know, I know what I have is pretty weird.."
"It's not," I mumbled once more, "I'll take my leave now."
Or so I'd make shark teeth think.

Kirishima's POV

As Bakugou walked out I hummed as I started closing my eyes slowly sleeping away.

"Eijirou!"

"Eijirou! Wake up! Get ready were leaving."

"Mama?"

"Ella sweetie where are you going?" The deep haunting voice that became louder and louder as it got closer. I was there, young, small, and weak.
"Eijirou let's go, it's for our safety."

"But m-mama-"

Then there was a cold yet burning sensation on my cheek. "Shut up! Let's go Eijirou why are you so difficult?!"
The tears that went down my face as I followed my mom. My father was changing her day by day.

Did she even notice?

"Mama where are we.. going?"

"Don't ask questions and let's go."

As I entered the car slowly my mom started the car and made her way out the parking place. The road was dark, the it was sure foggy. Rain was crashing down.

She was talking on the phone, tears rushing down. She then slammed the breaks and the car whorled. I was there in shock, cause minutes later our car hit the wall, the smell of gasoline and burning flesh was surrounding me.

I slowly crawled out, trying to see if I could my mother in any way. But all I could hear was her screaming. The screams that sent chills down my spine as her body would burn. The agony that she'd spit out as her life was getting taken away. The car who started shaking.
"Mama!" I cried as I tried getting her out. But I was just a 5 year old kid.
What could I do?

"Eijirou get away, I'm sorry."

Then someone came to pull me away as I continued screaming to get back at her. She died. She died in front of my eyes and I didn't do anything, because I was a stupid kid that never understand what was happening.

My eyes shot up and I started crying. My sobs that couldn't express how much it hurt. And I felt someone wrap their hands around me. Their soft voice that whispered, "It's alright you idiot, don't cry. You're alright, I'm here."
My cries slowing down. The way their touch was somehow different. It wasn't like everyone else's. It felt welcoming and safe.

The soothing yet sharp voice would calm me down. The words seeming to seep into me, like if it was a spell that knew what it was doing instantly and did do it instantly.

"Kirishima?" The voice asked.

"Y-yeah?"

"You're safe."

The voice seemed familiar too, then it hit me. "B-Bakugou?"

"Yeah, now shut up."

I softly smiled. As I softly drifted back to sleep. But this time in the arms of the infamous, Bakugou Katsuki. Who know he was actually pretty soft yet harsh at the same time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow :)

This was short I'm sorry-

Also the italiacs was Kirishima's dream if yall didn't catch that

So uh- sorry if Bakugou seemed a little ooc-

I promise I didn't mean it-

ALSO

I've been thinking- right after this book is finished which won't be for a little while. What ship should I make next? (Obviously bnha)

Idk, once the new season comes out imma be getting a few ideas.

ALSO THX FOR 25K VIEWS SKSKSKDKSKXKSKXNWNXKANmqq

Makes me so happy when y'all read my sad trashy ass shit 😭

Until next time :)

Love yall 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞