Chapter 5

Imma do Bakugou's POV uwu
We at least need to know what going on, also beware of any Kacchaco...

Also take this beautiful song that has a warning called explicitly ùwú

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Before attending UA-)

Bakugou's POV

Why?
Why can't they save him?
Am I going to loose my dad?
Fuck this.
As I groaned I looked at the clock next my bed, I was supposed to meet up with Ochaco and Deku for lunch.

I looked at the bills that were taking up my desk, all that money my mother and I owned. I gritted my teeth and slammed my hand onto the desk and yelled. "FUCK MY LIFE!"
I could feel my world crumble, it was all falling apart... And I can't do anything to stop it.

He's going to leave, he's going to leave me.
Me and my mom...

The world is full of blessings but at the same time, curses.
You think you have everything but in reality you have nothing. I looked outside the window and saw Deku, he was talking to Ochaco.
We all new each other since the first days of school, but Ochaco moved away for Junior year, but now she's back and she looks very pretty... My cheeks warmed as I gritted my teeth. Shit.

I opened my window, so I couldn't yell at them both but it came out all wrong. "Deku stop being stupid! Ochaco stop being cute!" My eyes widened as I shut my window and blushes madly. "Fuck you Deku!" I yelled as loud as I could so he could here me, and all I could here was.

"I didn't even do anything Kacchan..."

"Shut up Katsuki!"

Deku and obviously my nagging mother. I grunted as I grabbed a black hoodie next to me and walked out my home. There were talking together, Deku and Ochaco. And Deku looked like a fucking strawberry. He was a blushing mess and it pissed me off. "Why the hell are you blushing for dumbass?"
As they both turned to me Ochaco smiled at me and Deku slightly laughed at me. "Hey Bakugou!" The bubbly girl said as she ran up to me and hugged me. I could feel my face warm up. As I looked at Deku he was just smiling, but from behind that damn smiled you could fucking tell he was hurting.
Heh, is he jealous or something?

Why?

Why is he jealous of something we both like?

Now that I think about it, I would've jealous too.

Heh....

As she let go, I looked away and grunted. "Let's go or whatever," I muttered. They both nodded like puppies as they smiled. They looked cute.

And there I froze.

They are cute.

THEY are cute.

As I felt my cheeks warm up I started panicking. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT, I freaking think their BOTH cute.
I grit my teeth and silently curse.

As try to ignore it, we walked into this one store and sit next to the window.
"So how's you dad doing?" Asked Deku.
"Good?"
"What do you mean just 'good'."
"Well what else do you want me to say? 'Oh he's dying but we're all good'?"

I probably said that too loudly as I was getting stares but I didn't care. I cared for nothing. Why should I care? I might as well end up losing it or them. As i will never get it or them back.
The world I'd a fucked up place after all.

Your poor, get a job.

Your sick, go get healed.

Your starving, fucking eat then.

Your depressed....

What do you do when your depressed?

As I looked out the window, you could see the birds fly away, they seemed to have no problems. Except one, live as long as they can. But they look so free and it was something I wanted. I wish I could just fly away from this stupid place, so I wouldn't worry or continue to mentally kill myself over and over again. Maybe dying is an actually better. You never know honestly. But I don't want to die, for I think, it won't solve anything. It might get rid of my sufferings but it's adding problems and then the person who actually lives me or cares will be the ones suffering. So I technically can't do anything, to solve anything I'm doing.

"Hey Katsuki?" I look away from the window to the brown haired girl.
"Yeah?" She smiled slightly and said back, "Your not hurting right?"
I stay silent a little while. "I don't know, do I look like I'm hurting?"
Ochaco looked at Deku and Deku looked a little uncomfortable to say anything.
"Well yeah you do honestly..."

"Tch,"

(Couple days later-)

"Katsuki! Call the ambulance!"

My heart fell.

As I could not remember what was happening. We were just having a good time at dinner, but all of a sudden. I see my father on the ground and my mother crying, hurrying to the phone. I had to get there. He can't, not now! My little sister screaming. I felt my world crumble beneath my feet.

Typing each number, time was running. They take, forever! As my mom grabbed her own car keys. With tears in her eyes, helping I was. Carrying dad as we walked out as fast as we could. The ambulance busting through the streets, reaching out home, coming out and taking him in. As we all scurried in. The ambulance started moving. We jumped as we drove, my insides we're being crushed.
Not now, please not now.
My sister clutching on to me. Tears in her eyes. "Daddy."

~•~•~•~

Swearing I was. As we all sat there, in that room. He was all hooked up, this face looked calm.
"Is he going to be okay?" I say as I continue looking at him."

"Well, he had a heart attack..." My mom responded. As we stayed quiet the doctor came in and motionless me to go outside with him. I followed and he goes through some papers and says the words that crush me.
"Your dad won't live for long... He has, Coronary Artery Disease. He won't survive a long time."

My blood was boiling. "WHAT!? SO YOU FUCKING MEAN!? YOU CANT SAVE MY FATHER!?"
As I looked to my left my eyes meet with crimson red ones. Pretty...
I gritted my teeth and glared at him, as the boy looked away I looked back at the doctor and tch'ed.

The world is a curse. Always will be.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Idk if any of y'all know but like... I changed the description a little.
I had to make this chapter so like you one what was going on in Bakugou's head. Idk maybe he seemed a little ooc so sorry about that.

Um yeah, I hope you actually enjoyed this and I'll see when I can post again òwó

-🍪Cookies🍪