Chapter 1

Welcome! This is the first chapter and I hope you enjoy!

Imma leave a rape trigger, okay. It's not descriptive it's just decribes his feelings like pain... So plz skip until you see the ∆•∆•∆ symbols thank you

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I enter the home the smell of alcohol hit me. He's drinking, again. Not suprised, never was actually. The bottles we're everywhere. There were on the floor and some we're in the coffee table. The living room was dark, and the kitchen only had one working light bulb, the whole house was just under a horrific condition. You could see some cracks on the floor and the wall. Wonder why... I looked down. I didn't want to see his face, I NEVER wanted to see it.
"Look at me Eijiro." I don't look up, why? Cause it won't change the fact of what he would do right now.
"LOOK AT ME!" I flinch, I slowly lifted my head up, letting my black bangs fall to the side. He looks at me and I see that fucking sadistic smile appear. I felt frozen, not again. I started backing up.
"Where are you going Ella?"

(I don't know anything about Kirishima's parents so I made up a name for the mom.)

I could feel he cold sweat forming all over me, my heart beat was rising, I couldn't help but let out a shaky breath. "Ella? Are.you scared? Don't be scared honey." The way he said it, why did he say it? Shut up! Shut up! Im not mom!!
At the second I was about to turn I felt him grab me. He grabs onto my hair pulling on to it, probably letting some strips fall out. I yelped as he drags me, towards the couch. I started gripping onto his hand to let me go, no use. He pulls me up and starts strangling me. I felt so small and pathetic. Why couldn't I stop this? His hands started, it did it's thing. Don't touch me! Don't touch me! The tears forming in my eyes blurring my vision. The whole thing was repeating again
The screams I was about to let out, but I couldn't. Why? Why am I being violated? Why do I let this happen? I want to die.
I started crying, I was just letting all of it out. "Don't fucking touch me!!" I get nothing but a smack as a response. "Don't you fucking talk back!! You fucking whore!! Look at you! Letting me take advantage of you! Look at you opening your legs!! Now shut the fuck up before I kill you!!"
That did shut me up. I was about to scream until he covered my mouth whole, my cries and screams we're all muffled. The pain I felt go through me, the tears now leaving red marks and the bruises I must've gotten. The shame I felt. The way I felt disgusted of myself. I squirm everywhere, can't this hell end?

∆•∆•∆

There I lay. My body felt over used looked all dead, I was laying there naked. I whimpered as I tried to go to my room. As I got there I made sure I had the door locked before I slept. Luckily I had a bathroom in the room so that's the first place I went. I enter and drop into the stand up shower. I felt safe there. Like no one will ever hurt me here. No one could touch me. I stood up and turned the shower on. I let the warm yet felt cold water trickle down my body, it felt relaxing honestly. I drop again and cried. That's all I did cry, I felt like there was no escape.

Luckily, middle school was almost ending. That's where I was excited, high school. I could go to a near by school around here, but I didn't want to. I don't want to stay here. I always thought of going to Yuuei High School. Or also known as UA. But only kids with the highest grades could get in. You were either supposed to be talented, strong, or really smart to get in. I guess I had a talent in singing but that isn't special at all. My grades were good, but I wasn't sure if it was good enough. I brushed it off as I promised myself that I WILL get into that high school.

I will make it, I will escape this.

~•~•~•~

(Time skip to the last day of middle school YAY)

I felt happy, for the first time in months. I felt free. I could now escape! Right?
"You seem very excited Kirishima, and you usually always have a frown. Wonder why." I turned to the girl, who would change everything, lots of things, Ashido. The only person who understood me. The only person who knew my condition. The only person I could probably only trust. She gave me a smile and shows me a letter. "Looks like they accepted me at Yuuei." I felt like I was about to explode right there, couldn't things get better? "I'm got accepted at Yuuei as well!" I heard her squeal and I felt her wrap her hands around me. I shuddered and pushed her off carefully. I guess she noticed the way I felt and quickly apologized, "Ack! I'm sorry, I forgot!"
"No it's okay," I responded with a half smile. In the end, I hanged out with Ashido for the last day, well for now.

In my way home I felt uncomfortable. The sidewalks were full of people and the way they just brushed shoulders past each other made me shudder. There were still puddles of water from the storm yesterday. And I could see my reflection in some and others had flower petals from the trees.
"Hey watch out!!" I looked up and saw a ash blonde haired boy. He was wearing a uniform from his school I guess, but it looked like it was from another place. He was on a bike. His red eyes were full if furry but you could see something else. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!" I flinched at the harshness of his voice. It reminded me of- shut up!
I saw him coming and I just stood there in shock. I was scared. I backed up making me fall, I then felt myself being all wet. My black hair was now wet. My uniform looked terrible, you could see through my white shirt. I felt the dirty water all over me. And I just sat there in shame. "Fuck." I muttered.
As the boy on the bike rode away I felt someone touch my shoulder. I felt my heart speed up, beat faster. I started shaking. I quickly smacked the hand away. "Don't touch me please." I covered my face and felt cold.
"Tch, brats these days. No respect."
My breathing felt heavy. And I just stood up an let my hair cover my face, you couldn't really see but I was already in tears. It felt terrible, the way they touched me. What if they do what he did!? What if they do worse!? What if their doing this in purpose!?
All we're just circling in my head. I can't escape can I?
I walked slowly back home, sneaking in. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I made it, I can leave this place. I can live free, I hope!

But honestly, that really wasn't the end... That ash blonde boy, there was something about his eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BOOM I'm finally done with the first chapter! I'm happy, man.
But also sad, cause I have to be depressed too make a chapter, cause if I ain't the chapter would be all happy and that's not what the chapter should be like...

Anyways thank you for checking this out, I had to start off with his past middle school self. So the order of how this story would go will work.

Hope your actually enjoying this...

BYEEEEEEEE

~CMorr