Provincial Town

TWELVE YEARS LATER

              Eve took up residence in the village of Villeneuve settled into a sturdy home that may look small on the outside but inside is quite cozy and huge workings of a genie's magic. For 12 years she's been her own master and having a friend in LeFou he would check on her everyday mostly few times a day if lucky she's grateful for his friendship given he saved her from her last master's clutches. She made friends with the villagers and Belle as well who share her love for books and travel Eve was living a great life except something was missing she still had to find the diamond in the rough and they would free her from her genie imprisonment. Eve was keen on Gaston's unruly pursuit of Belle that much was known in the village and LeFou telling her every chance he gets she made some tea for him as he sat at her table in the dining room he said "I've told him time after time yet he hasn't listened to me to just move on from Belle but he sees her as a challenge because she doesn't fawn over him" she said "Because she doesn't like him, she wants more than he could ever give her" he said "Sometimes I wonder if he just found someone else to obsess over that.." she said "You mean if Gaston happen to run into another girl that would take over his pursuit from Belle?" he said "Yeah, except there aren't any girls unless you consider the village lasses Eliza, Eloise and Eliana he doesn't want anything to do with them three at all" she went to batting her eyelashes at LeFou he said "No" she continued again he said "No Eve" she said "He hasn't seen me at all LeFou he doesn't know I exist which gives a good way of catching him off-guard" he said "Eve, you think this is wise considering?" she said "I'm a genie? LeFou I have dated guys two in my lifetime since being a genie" he said "Who were they?" she said "Will he was quite something a blacksmith he would make me jewelry with his tools he was quite something special" he said "Who was the other one?" she said "Eric, he was a warrior the finest man you would meet much like Gaston except he had eyes for me and he understood there was something mysterious about me and he liked it but he left for battle and I changed masters never seeing him again" he said "Did you love them? Will and Eric?" she said "That's the thing I never knew what love was or how it feels I just liked the attention it brought, to have the guy wrapped around my finger" he said "You sure you want to do it then?" she said "Don't underestimate the powers of a genie LeFou especially one that is quite beautiful when I'm through with Gaston he would forget all about Belle and be eating out of my hand".

             Putting the plan in motion she learned where Gaston liked to hunt in the woods she made sure she was close by she was on a horse she had charmed the horse into doing what she wanted and it followed through on her plan by riding wildly she was screaming hoping he would overhear and it worked. Gaston saw the horse riding frantically as she was trying to hold onto the reins he went to mounting his horse riding after them he was up against them when he pulled her to him letting the horse to ride on he slowed his horse down and dismounted he helped her down she was feigning she was given out he said "You okay miss?" she said "Now I am" he said "What happened to your horse?" she said "He got spooked must have been a bee or something, thank you for saving my life" he said "No problem, I'm Gaston" she said "I know" he looked at her confused she said "Everyone in the village knows who you are, the great captain who saved everyone 12 years ago from marauders you're a town hero" he liked how this girl knows so much about his hero side he said "What is your name milady?" she looked up at him

 Gaston saw the horse riding frantically as she was trying to hold onto the reins he went to mounting his horse riding after them he was up against them when he pulled her to him letting the horse to ride on he slowed his horse down and dismounted...

she said "Eve, just Eve" her brown eyes sparkling under the sunlight at him he was taken back by her beauty he took her hand and kissed it he said "Pleasure to meet you milady Eve" she blushed she said "I'm without a horse and I guess I better start walking if I'm to get there before nightfall" she tuned to go he said "Wait" she smirked she turned around seeming curious she said "Yes?" he said "I can take you back to the village" she said "You wouldn't mind?" he said "Not at all, I saved your life might as well take you back so you won't encounter any other issues" she smiled she said "You're such a gentleman Gaston, my hero" he liked when she said that "her hero". They came back to the village he dropped her off in front of her home's steps he said "There you are milady" she dismounted from his horse she said "Thank you Gaston" he said "I hope to see you around hopefully in my tavern" she said "Perhaps I would join you one night" he said "I'm looking forward to that then" she turned to opening the door when he turned with his horse going off she shut the door behind her she smirked wickedly she has turned Gaston's head and she can't wait to see what happens next.