Beauty

They were in the woods not far from Villeneuve Eve was so keen on the last few days that everyone is risking themselves for her she didn't ask for it. Gaston tried to cheer her up she went for a walk she was greeted by the cloaked figure she said "I'm amazed you stood up against that witch it took guts" she turned to see her there she said "Yeah it did, I unleashed the power from my heart" she said "So you did, darkness felt the light and knows you're strong and wild it will come for you in 9 months time" she said "9 months?" she said "You don't know do you? Surely you felt it when you took on the witch a new power force within you?" she thinking about it she said "No?" she walked up to her and touched her belly she said "Hear that?" Eve listening she heard a heartbeat she looked to her she started to form words the cloaked figure said "You will be safe for 9 months and when that baby is born she will come for you and it as well as Eric and whoever he employs to come after you" she said "So my child is the only thing keeping me safe?" she turned away from her she said "Yes" she said "Is that exactly what you did to me, mother?" she stood there she kept quiet Eve said "Yes I remember everything, our magic why?"

she turned to face her removing the cloak she said "Why? You're special Eve, since the day you were born you were meant for great things then that witch changed it all" she said "Why does she want me?" she said "You hold the most powerful magic of...

she turned to face her removing the cloak she said "Why? You're special Eve, since the day you were born you were meant for great things then that witch changed it all" she said "Why does she want me?" she said "You hold the most powerful magic of all, love and that is a weapon she desperately seeks" she said "You could've told me you were alive all this time" she said "I couldn't, I wanted to so much but then she would know" she said "That's why you cursed me as a genie to protect me?" she said "Yes so you be out of her reach" she said "Prince Armand? Gaston?" she said "Prince Armand understood that he wouldn't see you again so I made it where in another life he would" she said "You led me to him?" she said "You had to find the diamond in the rough and seeing him triggered it but sweetie you are the diamond in the rough mine" she went and hugged her she said "Mom, I'm scared and afraid" she said "I will always look after you no matter what and the child you're carrying will be loved like you were and no evil will harm it as long as there's love and good in the world" she kissed her forehead and vanished Eve was crying. 

          Eve went back to the others she talked with Gaston into staying at her home for now which he complied but he wasn't going to leave her alone while LeFou went to tavern and was tired he was thanked for his efforts as he walked off. Eve was treated to a meal from Gaston he wanted her to eat to build up her strength she ate to satisfy him he wanted to protect her she said "I appreciate this Gaston, I do" he said "What no more Prince Armand?" she said "That's who we were but here and now I like you as Gaston my soon-to-be husband and father of my soon-to-be child" he said "Tomorrow we will wed, and what do you mean soon-to-be child?" she smirked when he raised a eyebrow at her she took his hand to her belly she made it where he could hear a heartbeat he looked up at her he said "Is that?" she said "Yes, I'm carrying your child" he kissed her and spun her around he said "I will protect you both I vow and promise you" she said "I know but there's something else" she told him what she learned. He was quiet trying to 

formulate a response he said "We have 9 months to protect you and the baby and prepare for war against a dark witch and Eric" she said "Is this our lives now, we get together finally and dark forces try to split us apart?" he said "I will plunged ...

formulate a response he said "We have 9 months to protect you and the baby and prepare for war against a dark witch and Eric" she said "Is this our lives now, we get together finally and dark forces try to split us apart?" he said "I will plunged through the fires of hell to keep you alive and our child than to do nothing and lose you both" she caressed his face she said "I love you Prince Armand or just Gaston you have my heart since the first time we met so long ago and now here" he said "As you do as well, I love you Eve my princess" he kissed her forehead.