Guilt

They took shelter in a cabin LeFou stood guard while Eve was watched by Gaston he said "I thought I lost you back there, the fear was.." she took his hand she said "I'm not going anywhere you and I are in this together" he said "It's just.." she said "She knows that I'm freed and no longer bound to the lamp" he said "Is she coming after us?" she said "I don't know, I dealt her a hard blow of magic" he said "That' s my girl" she said "She's controlling Eric promised him power and his sole desire for the one thing he wants" he said "Let me guess you?" she said "Yeah, but all this goes back to then when I met her when I was 5 years old, she's been after me all this time" he said "Look at me, I will not let her come near you, you and I will be one as soon as we get back I'm marrying you" she said "I know, it's just.." he said "No, LeFou is outside on guard we have time to rest" she kissed him and they were making out on a broken down bed but that didn't matter because anything at this point would suffice until LeFou knocked on the door breaking them apart he got up and went to see him he said "Yes LeFou?" he said "We weren't followed and it's starting to rain perhaps a fire be wise?" he said "I'll go get the firewood stay with her". Eve thought about everything how there was a war of magic and she was right in the middle of it but why her? she was trying to wrap her brain around it LeFou said "Eve?" she said "Yes LeFou?" he said "I asked are you okay?" she said "Not really, but I'm managing" he said "You think this witch will come after us?" she said "I don't know LeFou, if she doesn't Eric will and knowing him I fear for Lena and Will they helped us escape who knows what he's done to them" he said "They were truly good people" she said "I know, it's just I hate for others to be harmed because of me" he said "Hey, I volunteered to help you of our own accord so did they don't feel guilty". Lena was summoned by her brother he was irate that Eve wasn't there he said "Dear sister, where is she?" she said "I have no idea" he walked up to her and slapped her he said "Don't make me ask again?" she said "I have no idea, surely Drake would know after all you had him following her around making sure she wouldn't remember Gaston and her feelings for him?" he was quiet she said "Oh that's right? I know about that wish see little sister isn't naive as you think she is, you wished for her to forget him and what she felt so you could swoop in and have her as your own and whatever evil that's controlling you" he said "Guards" they came in there he said "Lock Lady Lena up in the dungeons for one day, let's see what use it be for her" they took her away. Drake walked in he said "A stable boy spoke of the two men and a cloaked figure riding off just after sunrise, you don't suppose.." he said "Of course it's them" he said "What's your command sire?" he said "Let them have today, tomorrow that's a different story bring Will in now". Will was brought in facing Eric he could tell something was up he said "Eric, you requested me?" he said "I welcomed you into my home, I allowed you to marry my sister and this is the thanks I get" he realized he knows he was mute he said "You helped her escape with them? You betrayed me for them? Any explanation?" he said "I helped Eve that's it" he went to grab him by the collar he said "Your efforts were futile you will join your wife in a cell in the dungeons and you've been stripped of your rank as my knight" he let go of him as he was taken away. He walked into the throne room and knock chairs over and tables Maeve appeared she said "What's wrong Eric? You didn't get your way?" he turned around to seeing her he said "Oh great, it's you my tormentor" she said "Oh you would like what I say"

he said "Why? I lost the girl to him" she said "You may have at the moment but in 9 months time that's a different story" he said "What do you mean 9 months? What do you know?" she said "You still want power? Still want the girl?" he said "Yes" sh...

he said "Why? I lost the girl to him" she said "You may have at the moment but in 9 months time that's a different story" he said "What do you mean 9 months? What do you know?" she said "You still want power? Still want the girl?" he said "Yes" she said "With my magic and help you will have everything, the girl and the child she's carrying" he said "Child?" she said "Of course, an heir at the moment being his but I can make it your's if you promise to hold off on your revenge" he said "Fine, I'll wait 9 months and not a moment longer" she smiled she said "Your sister will have to be punished as well as her husband or they will warn them of our plans?" he said "What do you want?" she said "Kill the husband and leave her to me" he said "Fine".

               Eve was laying in the broken bed she was sweating and screamed out Gaston and LeFou came running Gaston went down to wake her up she jolted awake to seeing him LeFou walked out to the fire leaving them alone. Gaston said "What is it?" she said "Lena and Will, they are in trouble because of me" she was crying he pulled her in to console her he said "It's okay" she said "But it isn't". Lena saw Will in the cell she said "I shouldn't involved you in this my dear husband" he said "Eve is our friend, and your brother is so blinded by power and greed he can't see that he's on a dark path" she said "Eve is lucky to be away from here that's all that matters" he said "You're not giving up are you?" she said "I'm not actually how do you feel about seeing the country side?" he said "How?" she said "Dear husband, my brother has underestimated me and well that was a grave mistake" she swooshed their cell doors open she went to him kissing she said "Picture a place in the country side and I'll take us there" he closed his eyes and held her hand she said "Have it?" he said "Yes" she swooshed them there when guards came to find the cell doors emptied and reported back to Eric he said "Search the castle at once, and find them" they left Drake said "What do you think?" he said "They aren't here but went after Eve" he said "The plan?" he said "In 9 months time, I will get my revenge and Eve will be my wife make no mistake about that".