The Wedding

Eve in a happier mood was quite alarming to Lena and Will Lena suspected magic foul play afoot but today was her wedding day so she couldn't investigate it like she wanted to. 

She was dressed in her wedding dress and ready to marry Will she walked to the room where everyone was to bare witness to them saying "I do" she saw Will standing so handsome it was 

cute he couldn't take his eyes off of her she was breath-taking Eve stood there for Lena she held her bouquet Eric stood beside Will when the minister conducted the ceremony Eric taking glances at Eve making her blush he was planning on his next o...

cute he couldn't take his eyes off of her she was breath-taking Eve stood there for Lena she held her bouquet Eric stood beside Will when the minister conducted the ceremony Eric taking glances at Eve making her blush he was planning on his next occasion for Eve hopefully a proposal of marriage he saw Drake waiting in the hallway he knew he wanted to speak to him but it would had to wait till after the wedding procession. Lena and Will were married before all the guests and they were now sitting at a banquet feast enjoying their meal Eric had to scurry away leaving Eve there with his sister and brother-in-law he greeted Drake in a hallway he said "What's so urgent? You had to have me leave my sister's wedding feast?" he said "She is here and she wants to see you" he said "Fine, you stay here I'll go deal with the sorceress". Eric walked into the throne room where he found her admiring the chairs she said "It's a pity what a simple chair signifies, don't you agree Sir Eric?" he said "Why are you here? On my sister's wedding?" 

she said "I was displeased not to receive an invitation" he said "Well, you know the reason why?" she said "I feel the genie is here, such endearing power" he said "Yes the genie is here?" she said "Well I want the lamp?" he said "I can't give you...

she said "I was displeased not to receive an invitation" he said "Well, you know the reason why?" she said "I feel the genie is here, such endearing power" he said "Yes the genie is here?" she said "Well I want the lamp?" he said "I can't give you that" she said "I take it you're the new master of it? Fine I'll wait once your three wishes are up and the lamp is mine unless you rather go back to what you were just a broken warrior who killed lots of people" he went and grabbed her by the throat he said "Don't you dare threaten me in my home" she went to using her magic to cause him to let go of her throat she said "Just because I look defenseless I'm not, so enjoy your sister's wedding and make your wishes because the real fun has just begun so time is ticking" she vanished and he was greeted by Drake he said "That went well" he went and grabbed him by the throat he said "All this for power and I have yet to enjoy myself, it's time we move up the timetable I'm going to propose to Eve and use my wishes so that witch will leave me alone". 

         Gaston and LeFou came upon Calais where he saw festivities underway LeFou asked a villager what's happening they said "Lady Lena just married Sir Will today and everyone is celebrating" LeFou said "Can you point us to the castle?" they said "Sure you can't miss it, it's straight ahead" and they ran off LeFou said "You think she's here?" he said "I know she is, I can feel her but will she remember me" LeFou said "One way to find out Gaston". Eve was happy for Lena when she was greeted by Eric he said "Join me for a stroll in the gardens?" she took his arm and went with him Lena and Will watched as they were dancing Lena had a sneaky suspicion her brother was up to something. Eve saw the flowers he said "You're breath-taking Eve" she said "Eric, what is it? You can tell me?" he said "Having you here with me again I just can't believe it and I don't want to miss another second without you in my life so I'm asking you, Eve will you.." Drake came interrupting them he said "Sorry to intrude sire, but your sister requests you for a dance?" he said "Eve this is to be continued for later" he walked off Eve went on out and ran into LeFou and Gaston who dismounted from their horses LeFou said "Eve?" she said "LeFou, why are you here?" he said "Came to see you" she saw Gaston and heard echoing in her head "Diamond in the rough no manners or grace but pure of heart" he said "Eve" she said "Do I know you?" he said "I'm Gaston LeGume" Eric came out to her seeing the two guys dressed nice he said "Eve" he walked up he seeing the man in red coat and the short chubby man he said "Eve do you know these men?" she said "Eric this is LeFou a friend of mine from that village I told you about and this is Gaston LeGume his friend" Eric is face to face with Gaston finally Gaston saw the man that had bewitched Eve he said "Nice to meet you LeFou and Gaston are you here for my sister's wedding?" LeFou said "Yes, who doesn't like a wedding" Gaston staring at Eve Eric didn't like it one bit he said "Eve, do you want to pick up where we left off in the garden?" she said "Can it wait Eric, I promised Lena I would help her pack for the honeymoon" he said "Sure it can wait" he went and kissed her in front of Gaston just to rub it in his face she walked off Gaston had to control his temper Eric said "Where are you two from?" Gaston said "Villeneuve" he said "That's a long ways to travel just for my sister's wedding? How do you know my sister?" LeFou said "Through Eve" he said "Sure, my castle is open for your stay till you're ready to head home" LeFou said "Thank you sir" he said "Gaston, it was pleasure meeting you" he said "Likewise" he walked off smug Gaston said "I'm going to kill him" LeFou said "That's not going to help your case Gaston or Eve's either" he said "You saw that display didn't you he was taunting me with that kiss" LeFou said "You remained your cool" he said "I said my name and she looked at me trying to place me somewhere" he said "You wouldn't think he got his hands on the.." he said "Of course he did, he must have wished her feelings for me away that's the only thing but two can play that game I don't need the lamp to do that I'll just recreate how we first met" he said "Which time?" he said "In the woods, hunting I believe her horse was riding erratically and I saved her" he said "How are you going to get her to go to the woods you know he won't allow her within distance of you?" he said "Well we befriend Lady Lena hopefully she can help us". Eric greeted Drake he said "He's here in my home in my kingdom" he said "It's a good thing she doesn't remember then?" he said "Oh he will try to make her, I would do the same thing but I think he hated the fact I kissed her in front of him I saw the hatred in his eyes" he said "Why don't you just kill the guy?" he said "Yeah that be a great idea but he's been seen now and that will arise questions? Questions I don't have the answers for and besides Maeve wants the lamp" he said "I'm glad I'm not in charge that's too much pressure" he said "You think Drake? I have a job for you and that entails keeping a close watch on Monsieur Gaston LeGume".