Time Slipping

9 months has arrived Eve was big as a wheelbarrow she watched by her friends but the one who kept having nightmares the most was Gaston. He still had the one where Eve is in the gardens with the flowers and blood dripping and her collapsing he couldn't shake it as Lena told him there was a reason he was having the dream because the witch is causing it so. Eve assured Gaston she would be fine with LeFou and Will when he left with Lena to find Agathe hoping she would do something for Eve given she's her mother and all while Eve wanted fresh air and the two complied with her request she was in the garden just like Gaston's nightmare she felt the baby kick several times she realized something was up she saw blood dripping and she collapsed on the ground. Gaston and Lena talking with Agathe about what Maeve has planned Gaston felt a twinge of pain in his heart he said "Eve, the baby" Agathe said "The baby is coming and so are they" LeFou and Will found Eve unconscious Will went and picked her up carrying her inside the house laid her down on the bed she was still unconscious Will wasn't going to leave her side LeFou waited for Gaston and Lena's return. Eve woke up in that strange place again she was greeted by Maeve she said "Hello again Eve, miss me?" she said "What did you do?" she said "You're dead and the baby is as well" she said "No" she said "I've come to take your magic and end this history between us" she said "No" she said "Don't cry Eve, it will all be over with in a matter of minutes". Gaston and Lena came to the cottage Gaston said "LeFou where is she?" pointing upstairs the two came to find Eve on the bed unconscious Will said "She's unconscious" Lena went and put her hands on the baby she said "The baby is alive and needs to come now" she touched Eve she said "Oh no" Gaston said "What?" she said "Her heartbeat is fading fast, she won't last much longer you're going have to decide Gaston? Eve or the baby?" Gaston couldn't lose both of them but Eve would want him to save their son he had tears fall down his face he said "Save my son, Eve would want that". Eve saw Maeve relishing in all this she said "Why? Why me? What do I have that no other person has?" she said "Blame your mother, she ruined my plans all I wanted was aid from your father that was it then she stopped that so I set my sights on you for revenge" she said "My mother, you came after me because of my mother? You come for my child because of my mother?" she said "Of course, many have caused wars for much less". Lena went to delivering the baby wrapping him up in a towel the baby screamed his tiny lungs Lena said "Gaston, it's a boy" he held him he couldn't believe he was a father but now his wife was fading faster than anything Lena went to trying to save Eve. Maeve taunted Eve she said "Your magic is mine at last and it took 2,000 years in the making" Eric and Drake appeared at the cottage LeFou said "Gaston, we have company" Will stood with his sword at the ready Eric said "Hello Will I figured you be here" he said "I will not let you enter" LeFou held his bow and arrow he said "Neither will I" Eric said "You two against me and Drake you're pathetic" Lena said "Gaston, I can't do anything but allow you a moment to say goodbye" he said "Tell Eric I'll surrender after I say my goodbyes" she said "I'm sorry Gaston" she walked out of the cottage she had tears in her eyes when she saw Eric and Drake Eric said "Hello sister, why so glum?" she said "Gaston says he'll surrender after he says his goodbyes" Eric said "He surrenders? Wow the great hunter realizes he's been beaten I shall see this up close myself" he dismounted. He walked up the stairs and found Gaston holding the baby and Eve on the bed he said "Hello Gaston" he said "Eric" he could tell something was off he saw Eve on the bed not moving but still almost death-like Gaston said "You won and she paid the price" he said "What do you mean pay? What's wrong with her?" he turned to him he said "She's dead Eric, I had the choice to save her or our son or lose them both?" Eric saw the baby alive he said "She can't be dead, Maeve promised her to me" he said "Did she? You believed her? I bet she told you everything you wanted to hear and made promises as well? She probably didn't tell you she knows Eve from when she was 5 years old?" he said "No" he told him everything that Eve told himself Eric said "That witch lied to me" he said "I lost Eve 2,000 years ago and now I lost her again so you won how does it feel?". He turned and saw Eve there she was beautiful since the first time he met her how she swayed in her dress he was smitten with her but he left for war and didn't want to leave her but it was his duty then coming back she was gone it broke his heart now seeing her there a tear fell from his face he realized his desires of power and greed cost him the girl he wanted and it was because of a witch. He went and placed his hand on Gaston's shoulder he said "I give you my word no harm will come to you or the baby as long as I'm alive" Gaston said "Thank you Sir Eric, but how's that going to help Eve?" he said "Lena, she has magic" he said "She's exhausted her powers to saving the baby" he said "Eve, if she's as powerful as Maeve believes she to be she's only one who can do it".

 He went and placed his hand on Gaston's shoulder he said "I give you my word no harm will come to you or the baby as long as I'm alive" Gaston said "Thank you Sir Eric, but how's that going to help Eve?" he said "Lena, she has magic" he said "She...