Chapter 27

Mavie's POV

"Andeng! Saan ka ba pupunta ha?!" Sigaw ko habang hinahabol si bakla.

"Girl, uuwi sila kuya! Lagot ako kapag nakita nila yung kwarto ko! Bye!"

I stopped and laughed. His family doesn't know that he's a gay. And he has two brothers that'll beat him up if ever.

I shook my head. Mamayang 1:00 pa ang next class ko and now I'm alone.

I can't find Xyzzy and Andrei just left. What now?

I'm about to go to the library but I saw Breii and Rain so I jogged to them.

"Breii..." I called.

They both looked at me before Rain chuckled and went to other direction.

Breii smiled. And something's strange. Hindi ganyan yung ngiti ng lokong 'to eh. His smile right now is very innocent and genuine and he looks so damn good.

"Hi?" He said like a usual greeting.

Nakakapanibago siya, promise.

"Uhm, I just wanna ask if you have seen Xyzzy?"

"Ah..." He smiled more. "Brile took her to somewhere."

Why didn't I appreciate his handsomeness before?

But what?!

"Ano?! Saan naman niya dinala?" I asked.

And he laughed sexily. At bakit puro papuri ang sinasabi ko ngayon sa lalakeng 'to?

"Sa tono mo parang na kid nap si Xyzzy ng masamang loob."

May iba talaga eh!

"May sakit ka?" I asked with a frown.

And he just shook his head with his simple smile revealing those deep dimples.

His eyes are glued on mine and I'm so mesmerized by it. He's beautiful... And I just realized it.

"Hindi ka yata mukhang fuckboy ngayon." I directly said.

He looked away and pouted. "Fuckboy talaga? Hindi pwedeng hindi mukhang nagpapa-cute?" He raised his brow.

"Hmm, then why?"

"Well, mukhang ayaw mo talaga sa 'kin so why would I still bother to amaze you?" He said with all the calmness.

And honestly, hindi ko alam ang isasagot at naramdaman ko when I heard those.

"And Aki? Oh I'm never close to him. Noon palang naman talo ako, why would I still ran after you?"

"You're serious?" I asked in shock. "I thought you were just kidding around like what you really do to other women-"

"Yes I play... I play if they want to play. But I also know who to get serious with." He smiled.

"So you mean... Hindi ka literal na playboy or fuckboy?"